Kingston VS Loudon

NeylandRuled

What used to be a huge game has now turned to mediocrity....Kingston has been whipping up on its local little sisters so far this yr and Loudon has been solid but untested.....

Yellow jacket fans take note: If you think you were pi$$ed when your kicker missed the xtra point against AC youre gonna be furious when you get Loudons tailback down your throat for his 33rd carry of the night......Loudon 24 Kingston 10

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U'd think we'd be upset. Well i got news for ya. U'l be bruised and ready to quit after our back gets the ball the 33rd time. Not to mention that he isn't Kingston's only weapon. Go ahead and think what you want about Kingston's record. It's not true to the team. They'd be undefeated if 1 of the 2 things happend. 1). The team plays a complete game like they did vs. Rockwood or 2). Coach moved to the power game and just bullied the other team all over the field.

U'd think we'd be upset. Well i got news for ya. U'l be bruised and ready to quit after our back gets the ball the 33rd time. Not to mention that he isn't Kingston's only weapon. Go ahead and think what you want about Kingston's record. It's not true to the team. They'd be undefeated if 1 of the 2 things happend. 1). The team plays a complete game like they did vs. Rockwood or 2). Coach moved to the power game and just bullied the other team all over the field.

Loudon by 10.

No offense but Rockwood's players wouldnt start for Loudons JV.....so be proud of that win over the 4th place team in a AA region....wohoo!

Loudon will smack you worse than over-rated AC did.

No offense but Rockwood's players wouldnt start for Loudons JV.....so be proud of that win over the 4th place team in a AA region....wohoo!

Loudon will smack you worse than over-rated AC did.

Keep running that mouth little girl. You obviously didn't learn your lesson from Alcoa! You remember the spanking after running your mouth. But then again I would expect something like that from a Bama fan.

Edited by BigCat1

Whatever you say buddy. Rockwood is a fairly good team and can upset any team in that region except Alcoa, they just gotta get a few kinks worked out in their system. Just like us, they have a team that can compete on any given day,hour, or minute.

I know one thing, If you think you are going to come to Kingston and beat us with 1 player then you are badly mistaken.

Oh yea, don't talk to ya daddy like that. He'll have to put ANother spanking on ya. Kingston has owned Loudon County the past 3 yrs. so so some respect. :D

This is a great rivalry dating all the way back to those great players who have played in these games such as hawkins (the dad not the current 1), bruce wilkerson, cedric kline, reggie brown, kevin mays, albert foster. I think Loudon is better this year than they have been in a while and that is why they will be tough to beat, this is always a hard fought game. The key for Kingston is to get the ball to their best athlete and let him make plays, which is Justin Givens. I remember when he and hawkins were freshman and they played in a freshman game and it was basically a track meet. Kingston cannot wait until the second half to decide to play ball, if they do it could get ugly. Although I think both teams are equall it's time for Loudon to win one. 21 to 14

Whatever you say buddy. Rockwood is a fairly good team and can upset any team in that region except Alcoa, they just gotta get a few kinks worked out in their system. Just like us, they have a team that can compete on any given day,hour, or minute.

I know one thing, If you think you are going to come to Kingston and beat us with 1 player then you are badly mistaken.

Oh yea, don't talk to ya daddy like that. He'll have to put ANother spanking on ya. Kingston has owned Loudon County the past 3 yrs. so so some respect. ;)

first of all, let me be the first to tell you that loudon does not have only one player who can make plays and beat kingston. out 2nd string running back is better than your first string back. but you probaly dnont know that since you have not seen loudon play this year, and since cambell does not play that much because of hawkins. and dont even try to give me excuses about how small loudons line is this year, see the polk co and lenoir city game. next the thing that i have heard about kingston is that they have only 1 good player in givens, well i dont know if thats true or not but i hope it is because if so loudons defensive backfield is gonna have a field day because they are all fast and athletic. this is a team unlike any other loudon team. instead of being huge and overly powerful they are smaller in the lines bigger in the backfield and alot let me repeat alot faster. kingston get ready far a whippin cause thats what i predict. now dont get me wronge i like and respect kingston but i dont like morons disrespecting the redskins.

first of all, let me be the first to tell you that loudon does not have only one player who can make plays and beat kingston. out 2nd string running back is better than your first string back. but you probaly dnont know that since you have not seen loudon play this year, and since cambell does not play that much because of hawkins. and dont even try to give me excuses about how small loudons line is this year, see the polk co and lenoir city game. next the thing that i have heard about kingston is that they have only 1 good player in givens, well i dont know if thats true or not but i hope it is because if so loudons defensive backfield is gonna have a field day because they are all fast and athletic. this is a team unlike any other loudon team. instead of being huge and overly powerful they are smaller in the lines bigger in the backfield and alot let me repeat alot faster. kingston get ready far a whippin cause thats what i predict. now dont get me wronge i like and respect kingston but i dont like morons disrespecting the redskins.

I dont think Loudons' second team running back is better than chad johnson, hawkins is a very good back he is shifty and quick but he does not run as hard as johnson. And as far as this team being unlike any other loudon team I hope your talking about here recently b/c those teams in the late 80's are twice as good as this loudon team, I watched the Polk Co. film and the Alcoa film and yes loudon is better this year than they have been in a while but they are beatable and if they underestimate this Kingston team they will be beaten, I'm still picking loudon but they better be on there game, Kingston is not a easy place to win.

I would disagree with Loudon being unlike any other if you are meaning better. I believe that although the record shows I believe any team from 1997-2002 Could take this years Loudons team. No offense to Loudon but the reason that the Redskins have gotten better is because the coaching plan has changed. If the coaches would have done this a few years ago then people would have been saying this is the best team and such. Now for this post Kingston vs Loudon, Loudon has changed from a one man team to a eleven man team and now they are 4-1 losing to Alcoa. And if Kingston focuses on Hawkins they will get a taste of the Fritts to Fritts connection or Dixon/Packett running the bal through the middle at fullback. And from what I have seen kingston may throw some but they mostly go to Givens and the Loudon linebackers will not be scared to hit him. As you can tell size actually doesn't matter that much after all.

Loudon 26 (a safety or 2 two point conversions)

Kingston 19 ( two missed field goals )