South Doyle @ Powell

specialuser

beatngo, I think that you are mistaken, I do play, I assure you that. So I don't think you really know me. But I do know you, and there isn't a whole lot of room for a back up QB to run his mouth. So shut your mouth, you don't know what you are talking bout. IF you get in, I'm gonna knock your head off.

"Keep it classy Knoxville"

-Ron Burgandy

Who are you? and beatngo isn't a back up QB, so you are mistaken Ron. But I do like the "Keep is Classy" line.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a very good comeback....I mean you said the same thing again, I think your mother must have been on a lot of drugs during your birth. You are possibly the dumbest person who has ever made a post on this site. Please go to your room, lock the door, and never come back out again....nobody will miss you because you have no friends, and you get absolutely owned out on the field...i know who you are and i know that you stink. The only time that you work up a sweat is when the team makes you run out to the huddle to give them water. Have a good day.

I dont know who you are but you really have some good comebacks. Man where did you find all of those.

Haha Haha!!!!!!

this sure has been a strange thread all the talk from sd fans after beating gibbs?..........a team with a head coach who has something like a 33 percent winning percentage over the span of forever?

i think the kees are catching powell at the wrong time.

the panthers are in a foul mood and have something to prove and i think they probably will

and keep your A D on your side of the field please...............dont want to give him any ideas about getting to close to his old office :D

for all of you all that have beens ayin that poweel had some tough losses....well so has sd if u think about it....Carter...5-0 West is a good team and so is seveir county no matter who the 2 wins were against they are 2 wins like mobry said...and to add to that 1 of them was a region game and powell's record is the same as south-doyle in regualr season and in region games....your right about the big head thing.....this is a big game for both temas wheather the panthers want see that or notboht temas need for the region...i think SD will suprise some people with heart and pride they have for the progam and for their other teammates....thanks for your time......good luck to both teams......and there is no need for all this trash talk say your prediction say good luck to your team and then come to the game and support them

GO KEES!!!!!

Edited by specialuser

i havent heard trash talk like this in a long time yall need to chill especially SD fans wahoo two wins powell has two wins powell earned them SD might as well say they had two wins before walkin on the field that night you know powell has speed jay courtney will have 100 yards plus and cody watts will have 200 yards plus passing its gonna be a blowout powells lookin for a win plus its in front of a homecoming crowd they cant disappoint the fans

powell 42

SD 14

GO PANTHERS!!!!

I don't use periods in my sentences this makes it hard to read what I'm trying to say this just makes my post one long sentence dont you think it is annoying?

But seriously, I agree SD shouldn't get too cocky about a pair of W's. However, Powell fans need to remember, after all their preseason talk, they are only 2-3. I have to agree with specialuser, BOTH teams have had difficult competition thus far, and it will be interesting to see if SD can rise to the occasion on Friday night. Ron Burgandy, you obviously don't know who beatngo is since he is not our backup qb. Oh, and I love how original your name and quotes are.

Hey I have a question, how many interceptions has the SD Quarterback thrown? Isn't it like 20 or something? Well he can count on throwing about 5 more on Friday. I plan on having 2 of them myself. Oh yeah, and make sure that you do keep your AD on your side of the field. I know that he has great hair, a great tan, and some pearly whites, but we don't want him. He thinks he is some kind of legend out here, but that is far from what he really is. We already are stuck with a building with his name on it, and as far as we are concerned, you can burn it down. So COACH, tell your AD that if I were him, I wouldn't even come to the game, because he is not welcome.

PANTHER PRIDE

okay who are you mr. all world panther what is your number, if you wanna come on here and talk trash then just say who you are, Where were your ints at Maryville or Farragut. Dont talk crap till you prove something and get a real name.

You make the team look bad they already look like a bunch of losers at powell, Coach Duncan was a good coach, i dont blame him for leaving Stephens isnt doing too much with the talent he has now than is he.

i agree....coach duncan is a good coach and a good principle.....he is doin alot of good things at south doyle as a school and as atheletic program and especially as a football program...he just wants what is best for south- doyle no matter what sport but since he is an old football player i am sure he wants the football program to take off and stay up.....thanks again

Edited by specialuser