South Doyle @ Powell

specialuser

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm...brianiack...the name "Maryvillewho" would denote that he is NOT a Maryville fan. Try to keep up with the rest of the class McFly. :blink:

not to mention the fact that his stats say he's from powell, tn. way to be paying attenion smart one...

but as for the game, i honestly think powell has this game. it won't be a walk-through, but powell gets the W.

Oh, and incase it's not obvious, the "smart one" comment was to notright.

Edited by reddevils65

to maryvillewho you proably dont even have a job,and stevenson is that special you will see when we play maryville if they let you in the game.

I dont have a job lol, where did that come from, as if its any of your buisness. I have a very good job that i do very well at thanks though for you kind support.

MIKE STEVENSON

SOUTH-DOYLE CHEROKEE

Position: RB/LB

Class: Senior

Jersey: 2

Height: 5' 8'' Weight: 185

2005-2006 PLAYER STATISTICS

RUSHING Yds: 583 Att: 81 Long: TDs: 5

RECEIVING Yds: 80 No: 5 Long: TDs:

TACKLES Solo: 14 Asst: 27 Tot: 41 For Loss: 4 Sacks: 1 Sack Yds:

GAMES PLAYED

Date Opp. Result Rush

Yds Rec

Yds Pass

Yds Tackles

8/26 CARTER L 7-44 28 33 7

9/2 WEST L 16-45 130 21 3

9/9 SEVIER COUNTY L 0-41 91 13

9/16 CLINTON W 21-18 155 26 13

9/23 GIBBS W 33-0 179 5

man theat 28 yards against carter dude should be a deff. 1st round draft pick in the NFL in three years never seen anyone that good.

IM a pretty big boy and i could run for 180 yards agaisnt gibbs nothing against them.

Edited by MARYVILLEWHO

you know i dont think that SD can win but i'm not gonna trash talk. SD has done all that for me and so has some of powell. this is rediculous. quit ur yappin. i know SD has 2 wins. Powell has 2 wins. its gonna be a game but trash talk doesnt proove anything but what kind of maturity u have. so lets see what happens on the field. and beatngo...i hope this is the last time u trash talk...i dont know who u are but i can tell 1 thing about u...ur immature

i'm out