Rockwood vs. Sweetwater

RockwoodQB12

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this game will come down to how well rockwood plays in the atmoshpere in sweetwater. it is very hard to win a game at sweetwater. rockwood barely beat them down there 2 years ago. of course sweetwater and rockwood had better teams but it is very hard to win there. im going to take my boys from rockwood in a very close game. linemen get ur minds right because you are gonna have to kill them in the trenches. lets go tigers, do it for the x-players, cuz id give anything to go back out there and play with you.

I was reading an article on prep extra this morning that said that Waggle's hamstring is not totally healed up from OS but he is going to cheer anyway. Waggle said that noone or nothing in the world could keep him/her from doing toe touches till the tigers get a victory. Way to be a team player Wag, cheer through the pain. Keep the crowd into it and don't let anyone tell you that you are not the best darn cheerleader in America. Your all heart.

Edited by billyjobob