montgomery central vs giles country

olinepride73

montgomery central plays giles county this week for homecoming. any idea which team comes out on top? both teams are currently sitting at 1-1 in the region. both teams took their region win over the same team, spring hill. central started off fast this season, but due to some key injuries and mishaps have slowed down drastically. Giles had a really slow start to the season not winning a game until week five. but it was a big win for team morale. central is 2-3 giles is 4-1 any idea what will happen in this one?

6-points in 3 weeks, enough said :D

Creek Wood is a pretty good football team, but Rossview and Waverly????

Montgomery Central should come out on fire this week. They have had some key players lost to injurys and I belive are still in a transition period at quarterback with the orginal starter being out. When they get the bugs worked out there....I belive things will be just fine.

There is still plenty of talent on that team to be used. When the right players get to the right positions......GAME ON!!!

:D To the Indians and there try!

6-points in 3 weeks, enough said :D

Creek Wood is a pretty good football team, but Rossview and Waverly????

Waverly is not shabby by no means Catfish. Why do you always have it against Waverly? Get a life. NO Waverly is not an undefeated team but have been in every game this year and barring a complete fall apart will be in the playoffs this year. A new coach, new system, a new team. Go Tigers! :D

Guest catfish-hunter

Waverly is not shabby by no means Catfish. Why do you always have it against Waverly? Get a life. NO Waverly is not an undefeated team but have been in every game this year and barring a complete fall apart will be in the playoffs this year. A new coach, new system, a new team. Go Tigers! :D

3-3 Waverly who lost to Richland and Hickman Co. is good :P

I was wrong and I'm sorry :D