Wilson Central The Pride of Wilson County

RUBlind!!!

I haven't asked anyone to reveal themselves ... I'm just guessing. Just like you Mr. RUBlind. Nor have I threatened anyone like you two (or 3 since I should add fredsamual). However, I just got the MS thing. You guys are great. I'm just a little older than Slaughter and Summers. But your getting closer!

:thumb::thumb:

Loud mouth!! Please pull that thread up and state where I've ever threatened anyone!!! Please do so !!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! I smell a restraining order! :thumb:

Do you actually read my posts? Did you see that I hope Brown gets a chance and LHS admin tosses coaches too quick? Or that I wish parents would make kids finish what they start? What's coming out of my mouth exactly that apparently gets under your skin?

Maybe I'm getting you and your buddy chump mixed up. Look dude you put my name out here. That's cool. You have ran me in the ground. If anyone has a reason to talk to the law it's me. Why can't we just get along? I hope you mean what you said about Bobby. He really does care about those kids and he works harder than any man I have ever known.

Maybe I'm getting you and your buddy chump mixed up. Look dude you put my name out here. That's cool. You have ran me in the ground. If anyone has a reason to talk to the law it's me. Why can't we just get along? I hope you mean what you said about Bobby. He really does care about those kids and he works harder than any man I have ever known.

Read back through my posts. I definitely said LHS admin pulls the trigger too quick. I've actually said that a couple of times on several posts and threads. They do with all their coaches. As for Bobby, I don't know him personally - I played against him in high school. The only thing you will find me saying directly about Bobby is that I remembered a Bobby Brown from Watertown. And I remember him being a good athlete when I played against him. :thumb: Now I thought it was funny that RUBlind!!! ripped 1A ball when his local coach is from a 1A - previously as a coach and as a player. But that is laughing at RUBlind!!! and no one else. Trust me, I respect all the different classes having attended a 1A all my life.

I think we can all get along. :thumb: You just need to stop taking things so seriously. People are entitled to their opinions - you and me and VolzChamps and RUBlind and anyone else. We might not always agree, but that is life. I would back off the meeting people face to face thing. That just sends the wrong message no matter who it comes from - large or small. I'm sure you probably agree.

:thumb:

Edited by tnsddeveloper

Read back through my posts. I definitely said LHS admin pulls the trigger too quick. I've actually said that a couple of times on several posts and threads. They do with all their coaches. As for Bobby, I don't know him personally - I played against him in high school. The only thing you will find me saying directly about Bobby is that I remembered a Bobby Brown from Watertown. And I remember him being a good athlete when I played against him. :lol: Now I thought it was funny that RUBlind!!! ripped 1A ball when his local coach is from a 1A - previously as a coach and as a player. But that is laughing at RUBlind!!! and no one else. Trust me, I respect all the different classes having attended a 1A all my life.

I think we can all get along. ;) You just need to stop taking things so seriously. People are entitled to their opinions - you and me and VolzChamps and RUBlind and anyone else. We might not always agree, but that is life. I would back off the meeting people face to face thing. That just sends the wrong message no matter who it comes from - large or small.

;)

I just love those kids! I guess I take it so seriously because football and LHS were my life. A bunch of those kids have nothing in there life except LHS football. It's the only place they can go and have people care about them. Not all of them but a whole bunch. My wife and I are going to Mexico next week so I'll be out for awhile. I'm sure I'll be missed! LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I just love those kids! I guess I take it so seriously because football and LHS were my life. A bunch of those kids have nothing in there life except LHS football. It's the only place they can go and have people care about them. Not all of them but a whole bunch. My wife and I are going to Mexico next week so I'll be out for awhile. I'm sure I'll be missed! LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Channel that love another way! Don't let hate creep in on that! Life's too short. :lol:

Most of the time, if you don't reply to an idiotic comment left by someone else then they will just go away.

I envy you! I could use a vacation for sure. School took too long and now trying to save money for my own practice. I'm absolutely broke - some would say in more ways than one, ;) Have fun in sunny Mexico! ;)

hey got a question , so can anyone in wilson county go to wilson central or is it zoned between mj and lebanon only ?

and if wilson central continues there sucess will they be the riverdale of wilson county where kids from all over wilson county try to go there to play football?!?!?

you can't go anywhere unless you parents work for the school system. You must live in the zone to attend a certain school.

hey got a question , so can anyone in wilson county go to wilson central or is it zoned between mj and lebanon only ?

and if wilson central continues there sucess will they be the riverdale of wilson county where kids from all over wilson county try to go there to play football?!?!?

Up until 5 years ago, there was Mt. Juliet and Lebanon. When Wilson Central was built they took part of Mt. Juliet students and part of Lebanon.

If a student attends middle school at West Wilson or attends Southside, they are zoned to WC. Mt. Juliet Middle feeds MJ. The rest go to Lebanon.

Up until 5 years ago, there was Mt. Juliet and Lebanon. When Wilson Central was built they took part of Mt. Juliet students and part of Lebanon.

If a student attends middle school at West Wilson or attends Southside, they are zoned to WC. Mt. Juliet Middle feeds MJ. The rest go to Lebanon.

i knew it had to happen sometime i used to go to mj about 18 years ago place has grown

The placement seemed to cherry pick some of the better athletes from both schools (on a general basis). I know it has taken some time for WC to get good, but alot of MJ athletes live in the Glade, Rutland area - thus attend WC. Not to mention some of the suburb (of Lebanon) neighborhoods more near 109 and Southside have some good athletes too.

I heard a rumor of another Wilson Co. high school in the works ... at least early discussions. Is there any truth to that?