Lewis County @ Adamsville

LCpanthers90

Adamsville does not have a shot at the playoffs after stumbling in the last couple of games. Adamsville has a couple of good backs but has not had any play out the qb position(0-7 2 int vs Lewis County) Every game is about like that for the adamsville qb. If they could get some play out of the qb they would have beaten mcnairy(it was his play that cost them the game) and would have been in a couple of games. Maybe next year for the Cards.

That's pretty harsh laying the Cardinals woes at the feet of one young man....last time I played, football was a team sport and I am sure that the qb is doing the best job that he can with what he has...you win as a team and lose as a team....end of story! :thumb:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just saw the stats in the paper and they have looked like that all season. The one game i saw was the Hardin County game and he fumbled and did not look so hot

The Adamsville Qb has not cost them a game all season. Football is a team sport, you win as a team, and you lose as a team. He was 0-8 against lewis. 6 dropped passes, and one of the int's was tipped so he could not help it. He cannot throw them and then run and catch them. The Mcnairy game was called so you cannot blame that one on him. The hardin county game.. are you kidding me? The kid was sacked 6 times. You take that many hits and get up. Against Waverly he did not have a chance to throw all nite, there line got pressure and hit him all nite. You cannot even begin to say that any lose is because of 1 player!

i just saw the stats in the paper and they have looked like that all season. The one game i saw was the Hardin County game and he fumbled and did not look so hot

You really are an idiot if you try and blame the Cardinals losses on the qb. I would probably say he has been sacked more than any other QB in west tn! He takes hits every friday nite and gets up after everyone. He doesnt complain, he doesnt whine, he takes his hit and keeps going. Dont get on here and talk about someone who you dont know, becase i know him and he is a player. He isnt the cardinals problem, not one person is. It is a TEAM, and it is a TEAM problem not one player. He has no receievers, no blocking, no anything. He does the best w/ what he has and nobody can say that he doesnt.

Im just going to ask. Any one from Waverly, Hardin Co, Mcnairy, Houston Co, Riverside, or Lewis Co. Was it the QB? How did he do?

I thought he did very well. Everyone i was sitting by said that the pass he threw was very nice, but the receiver just didn't look to catch it. I never saw him fumble or anything like that, and he never did anything stupid. So i think that he just has a problem with the guy or something cause there is no reason to blame the game on him.

well Milligan looked pretty dead gum good against adamsville, granted they didnt throw the ball that much trying to keep the score respectable and the riverside qb was like 8-9.. why are you worried about it jcs man your team is doin great this year... no your right a qb cant do everything but he does alot for winning