Baylor vs. GPS

LifeisGood4

i think that baylor has the better team this year....

but u cant really say who will win before the game because with such great teams playing eachother and it being a rivalry then either team could always win...even if one of the teams werent so good....i guess i would give baylor the edge personel wise but i say it could possibly end in a tie. (1-1?)

i think that baylor has the better team this year....

but u cant really say who will win before the game because with such great teams playing eachother and it being a rivalry then either team could always win...even if one of the teams werent so good....i guess i would give baylor the edge personel wise but i say it could possibly end in a tie. (1-1?)

This should be a good one. The game is at Baylor and it will be the first time these two have played on Baylor's new field; also the first time at Baylor under lights. Last year Baylor got a last minute goal to escape with a tie at GPS. Baylor went on to win another state title. Not sealing the deal on that game meant that GPS had to play Notre Dame in the region semis, which ultimately ended their season.

This year's game won't carry nearly as much weight, with only 3 teams in the region, the 3rd being Webb. Regardless of all of that, this one will be intense, and should be fun to watch.

Great crowd, good win for Baylor.

Baylor had more posession but GPS had a couple of dangerous chances. Baylor had a few also but not that many more than GPS.

Baylor scored on two shots, basically unassisted. the third goal was on a corner kick. looked like something was set up and GPS was just caught watching. Nice goal.

Should be an interesting rematch in the region final. (back at Baylor)