Waynesboro v.s Huntland

meangreen#1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge week in 6A. Huntland is preparing for a battle, WC is a good team with a good coach and CJ can play. Any coach will tell you when you trot 16 seniors out on the field and 9 or 10 of them start, chances are they are pretty good.

I don't know who will win, but I do know they both are capable.

letrrip says Huntland vs WC pickem and Mt. Pleassant wins against Collinwood 28 to 21. The region is still in doubt all the way until week 10. Good luck and stay healthy to all teams.

Huge week in 6A. Huntland is preparing for a battle, WC is a good team with a good coach and CJ can play. Any coach will tell you when you trot 16 seniors out on the field and 9 or 10 of them start, chances are they are pretty good.

I don't know who will win, but I do know they both are capable.

letrrip says Huntland vs WC pickem and Mt. Pleassant wins against Collinwood 28 to 21. The region is still in doubt all the way until week 10. Good luck and stay healthy to all teams.

There "never" has been and "still is" no doubt about this region. Mt Pleasant "is the team". :blink:

well, the cats held on to the ball and the game was never close. hammack looked as good as he has all year. in the first half alone, he had 166 yards on just 9 carries. wayne co played physical on defense and huntland never moved the ball. it was a great game to get the cats back on track and hopefully we can hold that momentum through the rest of the season.

well, the cats held on to the ball and the game was never close. hammack looked as good as he has all year. in the first half alone, he had 166 yards on just 9 carries. wayne co played physical on defense and huntland never moved the ball. it was a great game to get the cats back on track and hopefully we can hold that momentum through the rest of the season.

I'm surprised to hear that Huntland didn't move the ball. They had a good running back when we played them. You just never know. If Huntland plays Collinwood as good as they played us that will be a good game.

The D is back baby...wayne county played really good all night they swarmed to the ball and hit it with everything they had...huntland had two first downs and one came off a penalty.....the offensive and defensive lines played really well all night they pounded on huntland and didnt let up....hammack jogged through the big holes for 332 yds on 23 carries and 3tds

MOORE COUNTY HERE WE COME