1A and 2A mr football

UC_biggest_fan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i had a vote it would be Clay Head of Jo Byrns. B)

why don't all yall cry a little like fuqafan say's min for min clay head is the best in a and maybe 2a football in the state i think has great stat's for a full maybe 4to maybe 5 game's when you put it all together so stop talking all the smack about mr, drew ok get the fact's not what you want boooooyaaaaaaaa and my pick would be mr. clay head also

Clay Head is good, but not Mr. Football good! He is a good players surrounded by may other good players that make him even better! he won't win it. His stats aren't good enough and 1 thing I know is stats! Clay's stats are as follows: 61 carries for 347 yards and 7 tds rushing, 85 completions out of 126 attempts for 1185 yards and 18 TDs and only 1 int. He has a really good completions %, but he's not a high profile player, which is the type of players that win!

Clay Head is good, but not Mr. Football good! He is a good players surrounded by may other good players that make him even better! he won't win it. His stats aren't good enough and 1 thing I know is stats! Clay's stats are as follows: 61 carries for 347 yards and 7 tds rushing, 85 completions out of 126 attempts for 1185 yards and 18 TDs and only 1 int. He has a really good completions %, but he's not a high profile player, which is the type of players that win!

so who is your pick and why you right clay has the best precentage of passes just don't get to play but like to quater's of ball a game so could be a lot better if you 2x those stats is what i was saying and good luck to all of them just hope no one get's hurt in any of the game's

But see thats the point! We don't know that he has only played 1 half! but what we do know is his stats for when he has played. I personally know that he does play more than 1 half and you can not 2x his stats. he is good but not Mr. Football. there have beena lot of great players that didn't win Mr. Football! Good luck to Jo Byrns in the playoffs.

But see thats the point! We don't know that he has only played 1 half! but what we do know is his stats for when he has played. I personally know that he does play more than 1 half and you can not 2x his stats. he is good but not Mr. Football. there have beena lot of great players that didn't win Mr. Football! Good luck to Jo Byrns in the playoffs.

oh really you personally no have you been to the game's i have not missed one in the last 3 yrs,

He's by far the best quarterback in 1A, maybe in all of TN. Quit crying about it and live with it, like most other people have.

guess he is your hero huh well maybe he will give you a cookie guess you have seen all the Q's in i A this year imagine that many school's and have seen them all wow you a busy little cookie huh grow up

guess he is your hero huh well maybe he will give you a cookie guess you have seen all the Q's in i A this year imagine that many school's and have seen them all wow you a busy little cookie huh grow up

You need jokes because you can't back up your boy 'ole Clay Head? I know he's good from what I've heard, but he's no Drew Hayes. And that's a fact.