1A and 2A mr football

UC_biggest_fan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep that is true but if you check did'nt east robertson win there region and clat and j.b win that game so did the tean drew and crew play in 2 a win there region don't think so so you useing the one game huh ok whatever happen's happen's rite good luck to who ever win's but get off the drew so much my god yall think he is god or something

1st of all if you read any of my post you would see that I have said nothing about Hayes, but that his stats are better than Clay Head's! Don't even think that I don't think Clay Head deserves it because he probably does! I have coached in robertson Co. so don't be decieved into thinking I don't know what i am talking about, because I definitely do. Head is good but he won't win it because he is not a high profile player.

He's 3rd all time in the state in passing.......one bad game dosen't change that...maybe if he didn't compleat a pass the rest of the year he wouldn't win it...but i think he's pretty safe there.....he'll be mr.football..count on it B)

Actually ... When we played Union City, Drew set a NATIONAL record by completing 46 passes ... The most completed in any single game in the NATION ... Correct me if I'm wrong ... But I don't believe Union City is a "Greenfield" or "Gleason" ...

The fact of the matter is there are 3 very deserving players in 7-1A that all should be Mr. Football candidates. Drew Hayes at McKenzie, Brandon Springer Lake Co. and Nate Coleman at Union City. All three of these guys are amazing players on good football teams. The sad thing is only one will get nominated to be a finalist and may not win it because they do not play in a large market area. Maybe 7-1A can come up with its on Mr. Football back of the Year!! :P

Actually ... When we played Union City, Drew set a NATIONAL record by completing 46 passes ... The most completed in any single game in the NATION ... Correct me if I'm wrong ... But I don't believe Union City is a "Greenfield" or "Gleason" ...

That's not all that impossible considering that McKenzie passed every down and got the ball back on offense after all of the quick scores by Union City.