Region 4 Match-Up

SoccerFromTheNorth

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you go down the road next to wal-mart and go around a curve right

Here are the directions from the school web site.

[From Nashville] - I 24 East towards Chattanooga (1.8 mi.) – take TN-840 East exit towards Knoxville/Lebanon, exit #74B (0.2 mi.) – take US-41/US-70S exit towards Murfreesboro, exit #55 (0.6 mi.) – continue on US-41/US-70S East (1 mi.) – continue on NW Broad St. (0.9 mi.) – turn left on N. Thompson Ln. – continue on N. Thompson Ln. – school will be on right. [From Chattanooga] – I 24 West towards Birmingham/Nashville (98.1 mi.) – take US-231 exit towards Lebanon/Murfreesboro, exit #81 (0.4 mi.) – continue on S. Church St. (1.9 mi.) – turn left on NW Broad St. (0.7 mi.) – turn right on Memorial Blvd. (4.4 mi.) turn left on N. Thompson Ln. (1 mi.) – Siegel High is third school on left.

Or Mapquest

3300 Siegel Rd, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129

Soccer from the North is just a dad off the Shelbyville team. In his postings there are some players he will never give any credit to at all. You will notice last year and this year as well, there are players to be commended for their hard work and accomplishments ignored. Because, if I remember right Shelbyville had 6 or 7 All District Players last year. They had 1 senior, 1 sophomore, and 1 freshman make All District 1st team. They had 2 or 3 freshman make All District 2nd team. What if some of these girls never got to play Junior Varsity? They were Varsity only players since junior high and high school. "Team Player" that is the form of speech I am looking for. Soccer from the North you know who these players are and you should know it takes scoring, assisting, defending, and saving to make a great player and team.

top 10 players in region 4

1 brittany winn siegel

2 hannah martin shelbyville

3 katherine baltz tullahoma

4 chelsea hurst lincoln co

5 paige prescott siegel

6 kara adams tullahoma

7 molly delk cookville

8 brittany rodgers tullahoma

9 carey black blackman

10 angela petty riverdale

Why does Tullahoma have 3 players? Would it be because you are from Tullahoma?

mjuhb's list is his opinion and it is ok to do that for discussion here - regardless of any prejudice that he may or may not have. I like the discussion as long as everyone remains civil.

From District 7 I would have included Lauren Metts from Cookeville and our keeper from Warren County - Erin Wofford.

Soccer from the North is just a dad off the Shelbyville team. In his postings there are some players he will never give any credit to at all. You will notice last year and this year as well, there are players to be commended for their hard work and accomplishments ignored. Because, if I remember right Shelbyville had 6 or 7 All District Players last year. They had 1 senior, 1 sophomore, and 1 freshman make All District 1st team. They had 2 or 3 freshman make All District 2nd team. What if some of these girls never got to play Junior Varsity? They were Varsity only players since junior high and high school. "Team Player" that is the form of speech I am looking for. Soccer from the North you know who these players are and you should know it takes scoring, assisting, defending, and saving to make a great player and team.

this was a good thread until dude started to run his mouth soccerfromthenorth is a good friend of mine and my fathers i have never say bad about a player he will tell you their strengths and weaknesses you might assume that is saying something bad but it is called constructive criticism

so who all will be at siegel to see them vs cookville i assume all the district 8 coach's will be there scouting

not to may district 8 people tullahoma keeper and defender were there 2 shelbyville parents were there and coach gordon of shelbyville was there and coach thanks for the complement i am also amazed that the siegel bench didn't hear everything we were saying

Edited by mjuhb

That's fine, I can take the criticism. I beleive that you were talking about an earlier posting on this thread... There are many players on the Shelbyville team that are outstanding, and if you look at the players that I mentioned, one WAS a defender, and the other a utility player even though she plays Forward most of the time. Follow all my posts, and you will see that I've complimented about 10 girls this year from the Striker down to the Goalie, and also players coming off of the bench.

Looking from you're name and postings, you've created a name to stay anonymous, so thanks for calling me out.