Milan at Huntingdon

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't trying to be a comedian..When I do post stuff like that I always put a Smiley Face expressing sarcasm.. How many are expected at this game? Are there any other great games in West Tn besides this one that would hold up people from coming?

It aint no problem, I was being sarcastic as well. I am feeling the love......... :thumb:

Mustang69 - Good to hear from you again. Hope everything is good with you.

I think we will stack the box pretty heavy - 7/8 guys is my guess. If we go with more than 8 we really open ourselves up to some play action and Crocker going over the top of us. I agree with most of the post concerning our SOS but it is what it is. I do feel we have a good chance Friday night. Defense will be key if we are going to win. I am hoping for a low scoring game. I feel that helps Milan's chances. JMO. I know ultimately this game is only for region bragging rights like you said and we both want to win the next one should we meet again. I'll be there early on Friday night, anything to eat from Mrs. Shelley this year?

You better believe I'll have good food Friday night. Where can you get some of the best concession food with such great service? :thumb: We'll start selling early Friday.

All in the world this game means is: 1) Bragging rights for about 5 or 6 weeks. 2)Whether the 1st round of the playoffs is at home or a long trip to Memfis! (this would be enough for me to play hard) 3) Home field advantage for the NEXT TIME THEY MEET IN THE PLAYOFFS!

This is just a small battle, and the winner of this game has done nothing to win the war! :D

<<<<<<<<<Rides in with speakers turned up full blast bumpin to Slick Rick's La Dee Da Dee......screeeeeeech.

THE REIGNMAN IS BACK.......... Huntingdon 35 - Milan 14

Yo Fan91 wanna ride? Cut a few corner's on da EAST SIDE!

GO STANGS!!

Screeeeeeeeeech......... Then rides off bumpin to 50 Cent's "In Da Club"

Edited by Reignydayz

Wes.... I knew you would reply to that stupid post I made.

Testing the water to see if you were still with me. :thumb:

You're smarter than I thought.....But still your answer is ...........Aint Happening!

GO STANGS!!

I'll take Milan and 21! I think Huntingdon wins, but not that big....

IDEA: If Huntingdon wins by more than 21, no more UTM talk! ...... but if Huntingdon wins by less than 21, or even loses, then UTM at least gets something positive said about them, and maybe even open the mail, instead of throwing it away!!!!

How about it Reigny????