Region 6AA Week 7 Picks

@38320

Loretto @ Richland (Loretto by 14)

Adamsville @ Camden (Camden)

Houston Co. @ Stewart Co. (Houston Co. by 6)

Lewis Co. @ Waverly (Lewis Co. by 14)

Riverside @ Perry Co. (Riverside)

The hardest one to pick is Houston Co. @ Stewart Co. I picked Houston because their seniors have never lost to Stewart. Congrats to the Riverside Panthers for making the playoffs. Who will be the other representative besides Camden, Lewis Co. and Riverside? Will it be Waverly or Loretto?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Richland by 7 over Loretto

Camden by 28 over Adamsville

Stewart Co. by 3 over Houston County

*Lewis Co. by 7 over Waverly

Riverside by 21 over Perry County

* These two games will be the most important games that concern the playoff.

The winner of the Richland and Loretto keeps their hopes alive.

Waverly still hold their own destiny if they beat Loretto.

Have to agree with you there ekard, that game is very important, and expect intensity to be high there,

Can anyone tell me something about Region 5-2A? I'm getting playoff fever now and I want to start figuring who's coming to town and where some of the 6-2A teams will be traveling?

Region 5-2a looks alot like region 7-2a in that they are very balanced from the top of the region to the bottom and any team can hang with another any given night...at this point I think there are 4-5 teams that have the same region record so it will come down to week 10 to decide the play-off line-up. One thing about region 5 is that they are not as run oriented as this side of the river and region 6's secondaries are going to have to really step it up come week #11 if we still want to be in it come the quarter finals.

Edited by Lions4ever

That will be interesting. A team that likes to pass. I just hope Riverside gets to play in the playoffs. Maybe even get to host the first round.

At this point Riverside is a lock barring any major catastrophes like the earth's axis tilting or West tn falling off the map :lol: ...what position that will be will come down to week 10 I have a feeling....has Riverside ever hosted a playoff game? Exciting stuff...last year was our first time and I hope that trend continues for many seasons to come :thumb:

Guest catfish-hunter

Loretto @ Richland (Loretto by 14)

Adamsville @ Camden (Camden)

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=590&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Houston Co.</a> @ Stewart Co. (<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=590&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Houston Co.</a> by 6)

Lewis Co. @ Waverly (Lewis Co. by 14)

Riverside @ Perry Co. (Riverside)

The hardest one to pick is <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=590&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Houston Co.</a> @ Stewart Co. I picked Houston because their seniors have never lost to Stewart. Congrats to the Riverside Panthers for making the playoffs. Who will be the other representative besides Camden, Lewis Co. and Riverside? Will it be Waverly or Loretto?

If Richland wins this week then it could be them and not Loretto OR Waverly.

Richland beats Loretto by 1TD

Camden beat Adamsville by 4TD's

Lewis Co. beats Waverly by 1TD

Stewart Co. will beat Houston Co. by 1TD

Riverside beats Perry Co. by 3TD's

Camden 49 Adamsville 7- won't ever be close

Lewis Co. 21 Waverly 20 OT- 14-14 at the end of regulation

Riverside 35 Perry Co. 14- once again, won't ever be in doubt

Loretto 33 Richland 30- Waverly better become Stang fans for a night

Steward Co. 28 Houston Co. 7- the much anticipated Battle for #8