Powell plays at Knox Halls

fairplay2121

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it didn't really happen. Maybe it was just a dream.

ZCAR, do you know if any of the Halls Seniors are being recruited.

No it cann't be a dream I've pinched myself a couple of times now and Halls is still 5-1. I don't know for sure Fairplay but Cox,Reese and big John Vandergriff should be given every consideration to play on Saturdays. But these three are by no means the only ones I believe have the ability to make it. Seems like every play on defense this year someone steps up and makes a critical tackle,pressure or even turnover. In football like other sports you cann't stand still you have to keep improving your game.

this is all i here about is how hard the powell sch. is well if they were as good as everyone said they were then it would not matter and who cares how many d-1 players they got obvioulsy not 3 teams they have already played. that dont matter if they cant play together. i agree that halls and has the momentum but in this game it could change if powell comes out firing early. i expect a good one and would like to change my earlier prediciton and say halls wins 24-14. i think that with watts being as banged up as he is that they cant roll up as many points as people expect. and to both teams lets keep the game clean and no cheap shots from both sides cause that just ruins the game if one of either teams big time players gets hurt because of something like that. and lost in all this is they way lucas has been playing of late this kid looks like he may be the best qb in north knox

Nobody is making excuses, but you can't overlook the fact that Powell lost two games that could have gone the other way to an undefeated team and a one loss team - one by a single point and one by 2 points. The Maryville game was a case of Maryville playing well and Powell self destructing.

But, Powell has 3 losses. The silver lining is that only one of them is a region loss.

That said, I believe the two teams are very comparable. Coach Julian has Halls playing outstanding football right now. As I said before I believe this will be every bit as close a football game as the last 3 in this series have been.

Oh well, Oh well, Listen up boys and girls! 1st off it doesn't matter if Little D Black has a broken back the kid has heart and he is going to be playing,2nd its the greatest rivalary in Tennessee period! Halls brings a hyped squad with prob the best quad set of backs in the KIL, Reese, Rhinehart, Black, and Terd Ferguson runnning wild, and a QB on the rise FANS, the Halls D fence is playing great! Myself im picking the Devils on this one! The Devils D fence shut down Tudor and no one said they could, so they can shut down Watts and Co. and After this game! Watts and Smith will really be wanting to go to Chucky Cheese and you can quote me on that one!

Halls - 27

Powell - 17

And as always this POST is for YOU!

Oh well, Oh well, Listen up boys and girls! 1st off it doesn't matter if Little D Black has a broken back the kid has heart and he is going to be playing,2nd its the greatest rivalary in Tennessee period! Halls brings a hyped squad with prob the best quad set of backs in the KIL, Reese, Rhinehart, Black, and Terd Ferguson runnning wild, and a QB on the rise FANS, the Halls D fence is playing great! Myself im picking the Devils on this one! The Devils D fence shut down Tudor and no one said they could, so they can shut down Watts and Co. and After this game! Watts and Smith will really be wanting to go to Chucky Cheese and you can quote me on that one!

Halls - 27

Powell - 17

tudor what year are you thinking man Are you talking about andrew tudor who grauduated like 4 years ago lol hmmmmmm i am a bit confused on that one.

Let the game be played on the field it will be a fun one

Im just staying Halls is 5-1 and the Devils still don't get any respect, no one thought Halls could stop Tudor and they did, so im saying they will stop Watts and co and they will win! just telling you and all the other peeps in Ktown! Terd ferguson and Reese will have good games and Lucas will have a big game!

What does a game in 2001 have to do with a game this year please explain that too me im really confused here. Your comparing a QB cody watts to a RB(from 4 years ago) tudor and saying since a team that they played diff times it has some type of meaning in this game> noone from those teams are still here so please tell me where your going with your post im confused

What does a game in 2001 have to do with a game this year please explain that too me im really confused here. Your comparing a QB cody watts to a RB(from 4 years ago) tudor and saying since a team that they played diff times it has some type of meaning in this game> noone from those teams are still here so please tell me where your going with your post im confused

Oh my goodness...are you kidding me? What he's saying has nothing to do with players...he is merely saying that Halls never gets respect. It is a comparison. I'm from Union County and I understand this. Don't they teach you all reading comprehension in Powell? He is simply saying When Tudor was at Powell there was suppose to be no way in the world for Halls to win...and Halls did. Now he is saying that all the hype is that Cody Watts and Lee Smith and others will go to Halls and win. Well, BigCjones or whatever his name is says that Halls will repeat that HISTORY and win this game, surprising everyone I guess. How hard is it for you to understand? It's pretty plane and clear here what he's saying.

And if you still don't get it...he's saying Halls will win.

Thanks Power the must not teach people stuff like that on the other side of the interstate like they teach us! but if u dont understand what he said understand this .... HALLS WILL STOP WATTS AND CO. AND THEY WILL WIN DOES THAT HELP U ALL OUT?

And as always this post is for YOU! and for the people who can't understand english!

I really don't know who to pick in this one. Powell is an unexpected 3-3 but as stated previously those 3 losses come to teams with a combined record of 17-1. Halls has come out of nowhere this year and is having a great year behind new head coach Kevin Julian. Earlier in the year I would have said Powell without a doubt....now I am thinking that momentum and home field advantage will play a bigger role.

HHS 24

PHS 21

In overtime