MUS Vs. CBHS

brooks45

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As stated before last weeks game, They can turn Park loose and let him pick them

apart and score quickly on there drives and therefore the game will be over by

end of 3rd 42-0

Or try to run the ball risking turnovers, penalities etc. and clock eating drives but

still wins 17-7. ( with there great DEFENSE they win either way) But why let CBHS

stay in the game and risk letting Harris break one or two runs late.

After seeing them last Friday shutdown BA and Park & co excecute in the passing

game(best I've seen in a long time)and hearing the same thing happened @ MBA the 1st 3 quarters the offensine cord. should just ask Park what he wants to do.

Again this kids a big time QB and why hold him back, like in baseball he can dominate a game pitching.

OWLS 42-0 (if turn Park loose with tremendous D)

OWLS 17-7 (if play slow but good run game)

I love how you play both sides of the fence so you can never be completely wrong. Step up and be a man an choose one instead of making predictions that cover you either way. I do not believe CBHS has the necessary playmakers or leaders to win this game. This is a rivalry game it will be relatively close as they usually are with such a big intown rivalry such as this. I call MUS by 14.

I love how you play both sides of the fence so you can never be completely wrong. Step up and be a man an choose one instead of making predictions that cover you either way. I do not believe CBHS has the necessary playmakers or leaders to win this game. This is a rivalry game it will be relatively close as they usually are with such a big intown rivalry such as this. I call MUS by 14.

I did say last week 35-0, and final was 28-0 missed by 7:

My predictionthis week:

Plan an simple:

MUS 42-0 (If they turn Park loose and come out throwing and keep

throwing mixing in just a few runs they have no break

threat but are solid at running)

MUS 17-7 (If they run more of a 50/50)

*I have know way of knowing what the coaches will go with, but after

watching there offense I know what score I like, I think there QB can

eat defenses up, I'd turn that kid loose!!!

I did say last week 35-0, and final was 28-0 missed by 7:

My predictionthis week:

Plan an simple:

My predictionthis week:

Plan an simple:

Give us a break.

MUS has a great team this year – best in the league thus far and a good candidate for best in state – but this MUS team is not so perfect that it can monkey around with a game plan (do we choose the 42-point victory game plan or the 10-point victory game plan?) and decide what the margin of victory will be (I’ve only seen one Super 7 team good enough over 8+ years that could come close to doing such a thing, and this ’05 MUS team, while very good, is not that good).

And on the subject of game plans, why in the world would any team choose the 10-point victory game plan if it had the opportunity to choose between the two?

MUS coaches will devise a plan that they think will allow them to win the game – by whatever margin.

The game will be extremely close like it is the majority of the time. The records are thrown out the window when these two teams play against each other. By the way, if CBHS were to win... would that throw them, MBA, and MUS into a three way tie for first place in the Super 7?

it would actually be a three way tie for second place, MS is still unbeaten in conference play.

this game plan idea that eastmem is talking about is absolutely absurd, i second rollred when he says what time wouldnt choose to win by 42? and i can certainly tell you that MUS will not throw out the run game for 2 reasons: the run game opens up the passing game (and vice versa) and the second reason is because tyler massey is averaging nearly 5 yds (if not 5 yds) a carry. if MUS executes on offense, wether it be a balanced playbook or heavy passing, then they will have the opportunity to score a lot of points. however, i do not believe it will be a blowout.

As stated before last weeks game, They can turn Park loose and let him pick them

apart and score quickly on there drives and therefore the game will be over by

end of 3rd 42-0

Or try to run the ball risking turnovers, penalities etc. and clock eating drives but

still wins 17-7. ( with there great DEFENSE they win either way) But why let CBHS

stay in the game and risk letting Harris break one or two runs late.

After seeing them last Friday shutdown BA and Park & co excecute in the passing

game(best I've seen in a long time)and hearing the same thing happened @ MBA the 1st 3 quarters the offensine cord. should just ask Park what he wants to do.

Again this kids a big time QB and why hold him back, like in baseball he can dominate a game pitching.

OWLS 42-0 (if turn Park loose with tremendous D)

OWLS 17-7 (if play slow but good run game)

how does turning park loose versus a balanced attack effect the amount of points CBHS will score?

I do not know why you think MUS will beat cbhs by 42. MUS has never had a game in my knowledge to beat cbhs by 42. I do not know that you understand that this is a rivarly game. Both teams will play the hardest they have all season, the last thing one of them wants to do is lose to their biggest rival. I do believe that MUS will win but try more like 10 or 14. By the way, Michael Park is good but he is not Peyton Manning. All of your posts on this game are just about him, just think someone has to catch all of his passes how about you talk about prokell or massey?

I do not know why you think MUS will beat cbhs by 42. MUS has never had a game in my knowledge to beat cbhs by 42. I do not know that you understand that this is a rivarly game. Both teams will play the hardest they have all season, the last thing one of them wants to do is lose to their biggest rival. I do believe that MUS will win but try more like 10 or 14. By the way, Michael Park is good but he is not Peyton Manning. All of your posts on this game are just about him, just think someone has to catch all of his passes how about you talk about prokell or massey?

If MUS can beat BA buy 28 they can beat CBHS by 42. Why compare Michael

Park to Peyton Manning unless you know what he looked like his Jr. season of

High School. From what I've seen and hear he's been preety much unstoppable

and has already seen some really good defenses. He seems to really have a feel

far what's going on around him. Someone told me today he was leading the

SUPER 8 in almost every QB area. I've followed high school ball in Memphis a

long time and 9 out of 10 times when you have a kid like this at QB you should

be tearing people up, rivalry or not it want matter to him he'll be loose and ready

to go just like when I've seen him pitch in some big baseball games. Yes. Prokell

is a great receiver especially after the catch and they have some others to, and

the fact that he and Bowie avg. close to 17yds. a catch means you can eat up yards fast. I think it would be very easy to just turn them loose and swee how many times they can score

If MUS can beat BA buy 28 they can beat CBHS by 42. Why compare Michael

Park to Peyton Manning unless you know what he looked like his Jr. season of

High School. From what I've seen and hear he's been preety much unstoppable

and has already seen some really good defenses. He seems to really have a feel

far what's going on around him. Someone told me today he was leading the

SUPER 8 in almost every QB area. I've followed high school ball in Memphis a

long time and 9 out of 10 times when you have a kid like this at QB you should

be tearing people up, rivalry or not it want matter to him he'll be loose and ready

to go just like when I've seen him pitch in some big baseball games. Yes. Prokell

is a great receiver especially after the catch and they have some others to, and

the fact that he and Bowie avg. close to 17yds. a catch means you can eat up yards fast. I think it would be very easy to just turn them loose and swee how many times they can score

I agree that Park has been really good this year, but he has played well because of everyone around him. Without the running game or the offensive line he would not be nearly successful. I understand that if MUS beat BA by 28 then they could beat cbhs by 42, but I dont think that will happen because of the intense rivarly. Regardless, this game will be a very good one and it should decide who the best team in the city of Memphis is.

it would actually be a three way tie for second place, MS is still unbeaten in conference play.

this game plan idea that eastmem is talking about is absolutely absurd, i second rollred when he says what time wouldnt choose to win by 42? and i can certainly tell you that MUS will not throw out the run game for 2 reasons: the run game opens up the passing game (and vice versa) and the second reason is because tyler massey is averaging nearly 5 yds (if not 5 yds) a carry. if MUS executes on offense, wether it be a balanced playbook or heavy passing, then they will have the opportunity to score a lot of points. however, i do not believe it will be a blowout.

how does turning park loose versus a balanced attack effect the amount of points CBHS will score?

Why go 50/50 when you have two rec. avging around 17yds.a catch and a great

TE verse one back with a 5 cushioney yds avg. He's a good back but would be

hard pressed to break the long one like Bowie or Prokell. There run game eats up to much clock and is more subject to penalties and turnovers, cutting into quick

strike scoring opportunities that this offense has. THE great D will give <7 anyway