Best games in week 7?

jangel

My team, like many others in week 7, has a bye from playing a week 0 game. Since my team is off, I'm looking for another game to see this week because I just can't take a week without high school football.

So what games are you other bye weekers gonna go watch this week? Where are the best games to watch this week?

I need some suggestions. :thumb:

Guest catfish-hunter

White House at Pearl Cohn: although Greenbrier still gets a shot at both of these teams down the road this could very well decide the Region 4-3A title. Pearl is 6-1 overall and they have won their last three games by a combined score of 131-6. White House started off the season 0-3 but three straight wins, two which were region games, has them pretty much locked into the playoffs and now they are looking for much more than a postseason bid.

David Lipscomb at Creek Wood: After losing their season opener to Greenbrier, Lipscomb has won their last five games. Defensively the Mustangs are stellar having allowed just 40-points to their opponents all season. Creek Wood is 6-0 and the next two weeks will decide where they are headed once the playoffs start. These comeback kids have rallied for three wins this year, those games were Station Camp, Marshall Co., and Page. This game could decide who wins the Region 5-3A title, although Creek Wood does have a big one with Cheatham Co. in two weeks.