Obion County...Playoff Bound?

rebel_oc

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 to 28 isnt playing the whole game pal. that is getting hammerd. i went to dyer county and so did trojan man. dyer county is average just like obion.We will see whos on top at the end. TROJANS BABY THEY WILL BE. whenwas the last time obion won the region. obion needs to stick to girls basketball

[/quote

You sound like the type of guy that sits at home everyday collecting foodstamps thinking of stupid stuff to say. I have a great idea, go out get a life and leave the football talk to people who know what they are talking about!!!

Edited by Richmond432

50 to 28 isnt playing the whole game pal. that is getting hammerd. i went to dyer county and so did trojan man. dyer county is average just like obion.We will see whos on top at the end. TROJANS BABY THEY WILL BE. whenwas the last time obion won the region. obion needs to stick to girls basketball

I don't think average is winning three TOUGH games in a row. And we'll see about ur Trojans when they come to town in week nine. After that, you all will be the average team fighting for the 4 spot. And as for girls basketball, they said they're ready to kill ya'll too.

I don't think average is winning three TOUGH games in a row. And we'll see about ur Trojans when they come to town in week nine. After that, you all will be the average team fighting for the 4 spot. And as for girls basketball, they said they're ready to kill ya'll too.

I am tired of reading all of this bull. First, of all OC needs to chill out. Just because you beat Covington last week doesn't give you the state championship. You had many problems when you played the Choctaws and you would have lost that game if Dyer County has a decent kicker that could kick an extra point. Dyersburg had no problem handling the Choctaws after they got their bearings back from being off the week before. Of course I forgot your not allowed to have a bad quarter if your a good team Right? Any team that went 14 days without playing a game is going to start out a little slow.

And abot the basketball situation, the Dyersburg girls have beaten the OC girls many times in the past few years, and this year the OC losses will count since they will be in the same reigion. By the way what is the pre-season ranking for the OC girls, because if you check all the preseason polls, Dyersburg girls is ranked #1 in the state.

Was wondering when you would put your NO SENCE worth in... :rolleyes:

Bro...OC has been in the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 years.....

Wow...2 out of 3 years. That is great! I 'll look for those 2 banners when Westview comes to the barn to play basketball! :lol:

WOW Again, congrats on all the success!!

I am tired of reading all of this bull. First, of all OC needs to chill out. Just because you beat Covington last week doesn't give you the state championship. You had many problems when you played the Choctaws and you would have lost that game if Dyer County has a decent kicker that could kick an extra point. Dyersburg had no problem handling the Choctaws after they got their bearings back from being off the week before. Of course I forgot your not allowed to have a bad quarter if your a good team Right? Any team that went 14 days without playing a game is going to start out a little slow.

And abot the basketball situation, the Dyersburg girls have beaten the OC girls many times in the past few years, and this year the OC losses will count since they will be in the same reigion. By the way what is the pre-season ranking for the OC girls, because if you check all the preseason polls, Dyersburg girls is ranked #1 in the state.

Where can I find that girls poll? Link please....

DCSPEEDY,with a name like that I assume that you are from Dyer County, No one from OC is talking any bull on here,We beat a very good Covington team last week, so until Dyer County matches that you have know room to talk. Also I have never seen someone take up for a team that just dropped 50 on you! So go ahead and just tell everybody who your Daddy is ... Dyersburg

DCSPEEDY,with a name like that I assume that you are from Dyer County, No one from OC is talking any bull on here,We beat a very good Covington team last week, so until Dyer County matches that you have know room to talk. Also I have never seen someone take up for a team that just dropped 50 on you! So go ahead and just tell everybody who your Daddy is ... Dyersburg

Speaking of having 50 dropped on ya....Gibson Co handed ya'll 48! :rolleyes:

They beat us too!!!!

Speaking of having 50 dropped on ya....Gibson Co handed ya'll 48! :P

They beat us too!!!!

oh my we have struck a nerve!!!! chill out obion county this isnt an insult line. everyone is intitled to an openion. oc played a good game against covington is that the highlight of your season??????????? oc is average team that has a chance to upset people. look at your score with crocket thought. so you need to get off of dcspeedy. dyercounty should have beatin yall... turnovers and lack of kicking beat dc. i believe that oc has a average team this year and all the reb fans are wanting props too early.we will see in week 9 oc isnt going to bee overlooked again this season. i will give the rebs that much credit. when the reb win the reagion or advances past the first round then they diserve all the hype.

IF THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP WAS WON ON HERE THE REBS FROM OBION WOULD HAVE IT :thumb:

LETS REMEMBER WHO WAS STATE RUNNER UP LAST YEAR IN BASKETBALL

OC GIVE RESPECT WERE IT IS DUE TROJAN COUNTRY BABY :lol:

oh my we have struck a nerve!!!! chill out obion county this isnt an insult line. everyone is intitled to an openion. oc played a good game against covington is that the highlight of your season??????????? oc is average team that has a chance to upset people. look at your score with crocket thought. so you need to get off of dcspeedy. dyercounty should have beatin yall... turnovers and lack of kicking beat dc. i believe that oc has a average team this year and all the reb fans are wanting props too early.we will see in week 9 oc isnt going to bee overlooked again this season. i will give the rebs that much credit. when the reb win the reagion or advances past the first round then they diserve all the hype.

IF THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP WAS WON ON HERE THE REBS FROM OBION WOULD HAVE IT :thumb:

OC GIVE RESPECT WERE IT IS DUE TROJAN COUNTRY BABY :lol:

Were they runner-up with that big girl that lived in Obion Co? I think Holloway is her name? Did she contribute much to the success of the team?

Were they runner-up with that big girl that lived in Obion Co? I think Holloway is her name? Did she contribute much to the success of the team?

she moved in with her daddy, she wanted to go to a school that she would get noticed. obion lost hoffman as a coach and they havent been the same. oc is a great basketball team!!! they always have been. they need to leave the contact sport to the surrounding counties :thumb: : :lol::P

IF THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP WAS WON ON HERE THE REBS FROM OBION WOULD HAVE IT :lol:

OC GIVE RESPECT WERE IT IS DUE TROJAN COUNTRY BABY :thumb:

I hear you talking, like Dyersburg is not already talking about hotel reservations in the boro