Obion County...Playoff Bound?

rebel_oc

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a 0-3 start the rebels have won 3 in a row and are now 3-3 look for them finish the season strong and get a bid into the state playoffs...

OC HAD GIBSON COUNTY ON THER HEALS TOO BUT THEY STILL HAVE TO PLAY THE TROJANS OBION MAY GET A 4TH PLAACE IF THEY BEAT HAYWOOD I THINK IT WILL BE RIPLY IS HAVING TROUBLES SINCE TWO KEY PLAYERS WENT DOWM

DYERSBERG

CROCKETT

COVINGTON

RIPLY POSIBLY OBION

OC HAD GIBSON COUNTY ON THER HEALS TOO BUT THEY STILL HAVE TO PLAY THE TROJANS OBION MAY GET A 4TH PLAACE IF THEY BEAT HAYWOOD I THINK IT WILL BE RIPLY IS HAVING TROUBLES SINCE TWO KEY PLAYERS WENT DOWM

DYERSBERG

CROCKETT

COVINGTON

RIPLY POSIBLY OBION

Trojan Man..if you haven`t been asked already, let me be the first moderator to ask you not to post using all CAPS. It is generally considered shouting on a message board, plus it`s harder to read. BTW....welcome to coacht.

Volunteer[/url]General' post='825771584' date='Oct 2 2005 - 10:48 PM']

Trojan Man..if you haven`t been asked already, let me be the first moderator to ask you not to post using all CAPS. It is generally considered shouting on a message board, plus it`s harder to read. BTW....welcome to coacht.

Please learn how to spell better also ;)

Please learn how to spell better also ;)

i will use lower case to please all of the obion county people. TROJANS are for real u will see. caps no caps spelling doesn't matter. this is a football page to talk football not talk litteracy. so grow up!!! I will belive obion is real when they beat a good team. Covington is good but they overlooked oc it happens.They will have to beat more than one good team to get respect.

i will use lower case to please all of the obion county people. TROJANS are for real u will see. caps no caps spelling doesn't matter. this is a football page to talk football not talk litteracy. so grow up!!! I will belive obion is real when they beat a good team. Covington is good but they overlooked oc it happens.They will have to beat more than one good team to get respect.

So let me get this straight. You will say OC is real when they beat a GOOD team. So Covington is not a good team? Oh...sorry, you then say Covington is a good team, but OC has to beat more than one good team, dude, whatever. OC did BEAT a good team in Covington, overlooked by the Chargers or not, anyone who was there, and saw the game will tell you the Rebels did pretty much shut down Covington. Yes, Dyersburg is a very good team, and are in the driver's seat in the Region. So let's see, is Haywood Co. a good team? Most would say they are, we'll see what the Rebs can do with them this week.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let me get this straight. You will say OC is real when they beat a GOOD team. So Covington is not a good team? Oh...sorry, you then say Covington is a good team, but OC has to beat more than one good team, dude, whatever. OC did BEAT a good team in Covington, overlooked by the Chargers or not, anyone who was there, and saw the game will tell you the Rebels did pretty much shut down Covington. Yes, Dyersburg is a very good team, and are in the driver's seat in the Region. So let's see, is Haywood Co. a good team? Most would say they are, we'll see what the Rebs can do with them this week.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if obion beats haywood,dyersberg,and ripley then i will agree with you. obion isnt a week team i just said i thought covington was a better team than they played like against oc. oc lost some games at the first of the season that a teem with there talent shouldnt have. i like oc qb he is young and has a gun. i seen the dyercounty game and oc should have crushed them!!! ;)

After a 0-3 start the rebels have won 3 in a row and are now 3-3 look for them finish the season strong and get a bid into the state playoffs...

Rebel_OC......VO has done a great job in telling everyone to take it a week at a time. If the Rebs start looking ahead now to the playoffs, it could be your own undoing. Here's wishing you take it one week at a time and are rewarded for your efforts. OCCHS has come a long way in three short weeks. Good luck the rest of the way.

Playoffs!?!?!...Playoffs!?!?!...In my best Jim Mora voice... ...Look...The Rebels beat Covington last Friday night...Covington DID NOT OVERLOOK the Rebels..And YES,I am shouting that!!!!!!!...Do we really know how good Dyersburg is???...Do we?????...Maybe when they beat ANOTHER good team we will see....Oh By The Way Trojan dude...Dyersburg is spelled this way....D Y E R S B U R G...You know with a "U" Not an "E"...Give me a break,a Trojan fan not knowing how to spell the school name...That is funny,I don't care who you are......

One game at a time boys...don't count your chickens before they hatch,don't put the cart before the horse...You know all that stuff.....The Covington game is over...Haywood is next and if you go into the game happy about beating Union City and Covington,the Tomcats might put up half a hundred on ya just like they did to the ole Choctaws of Dyer County....

dude dyer county played with dyersburg the whole game until the end

so what r u sayin???? :rolleyes:

50 to 28 isnt playing the whole game pal. that is getting hammerd. i went to dyer county and so did trojan man. dyer county is average just like obion.We will see whos on top at the end. TROJANS BABY THEY WILL BE. whenwas the last time obion won the region. obion needs to stick to girls basketball