Lipscomb vs Creekwood

Alleycat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should decide who is going to be the Region Champs. I see a good game with a good size crowd turning out in Charlotte. I believe the game will come down to special teams. Chuckwagon could win the game for Lipscomb. They will need to improve a little though, going 4-5 on Friday.

Like my beloved Commadores found out Saturday night, everybody must do there job, especially the wing backs. Who taught them to block outside?

Back to the real game.

Lipscomb 10

Creekwood-3

We need Mustang Nation to show up in BIG way Friday night.

Should be a great game. Predictions anyone? :rolleyes:

I am picking Creekwood in this one. Ya always wanna see the favorite powerhouse get beat by a bunch of country boys. After watching Creekwood pretty much dominate the Montgomery Central Indians, I want to see them go all the way. The seem to have the size and talent.

So good luck Creekwood.

?-Is # 79 Creekwood really a Jr?

This game should decide who is going to be the Region Champs. I see a good game with a good size crowd turning out in Charlotte. I believe the game will come down to special teams. Chuckwagon could win the game for Lipscomb. They will need to improve a little though, going 4-5 on Friday.

Like my beloved Commadores found out Saturday night, everybody must do there job, especially the wing backs. Who taught them to block outside?

Back to the real game.

Lipscomb 10

Creekwood-3

We need Mustang Nation to show up in BIG way Friday night.

mustanglogob3.jpg

Its always great to able to follow a Great American! To get the low down on the Mustangs and their victory over Spring Hill be sure to visit The Mustangfanpage.

Later on in the week Peter Powell's notes on the Lipscomb/Creek Wood game will be posted in the Game Day Notes Page. Also, the depth chart and everything else you would want to know can be found on the site. The Mustangs have their work cut out for them as Creek Wood is highly rated on the Mustangfanpage 3A Poll.

This one is a tough one to pick. It is interesting to hear the comments for each team.

FADE PATTERN- Why do you feel private schools have an advantage over public schools? What advantage do they have? Do you have a chip on your shoulder? I do have to admit I like it when county boys lay it to the city slickers.

CATFISH-HUNTER- Do you have to pick Creek Wood to win? Are you affliated with the school? If so are you upset you will not be able to eat catfish on the way to the game? Never fear, the Chuck Wagon which was mentioned in BAYRON's comment will be glad to share some great grub before the game. Just find them and say hello.

BAYRON and VANDY 1- Why are ya'll promoting the Mustangfanpage? Are ya'll contributing staff? Or are ya'll that group, who are stuck on themselves and can't get enough people to notice? When Lipscomb pulls into Creek Wood Drive and notices the red roof gleaming and the steeple a top the building, you are in Redhawk country and they are out for blood.

I am finished with all personal attacks and ready to make a prediciton. (as if anyone cared) This is a big game. Creek Wood played in a big game last week with Page. Creek Wood has a great running attack that will hurt Lipscomb, because CW runs straight at you with a lot of strength. They will move the ball. Lipscomb will struggle on offense in the first half. Lipscomb may even be down at halftime. Lipscomb will find their offense in the second half, their defense will continue to do well and frustrate the CW offense. I see Lipscomb winning 21 to 14 in a great game. Lipscomb's experience in big games will come through in the players to the coaching staff.

Sincerely,

Don't take me serious, It's all for fun?

This one is a tough one to pick. It is interesting to hear the comments for each team.

FADE PATTERN- Why do you feel private schools have an advantage over public schools? What advantage do they have? Do you have a chip on your shoulder? I do have to admit I like it when county boys lay it to the city slickers.

CATFISH-HUNTER- Do you have to pick Creek Wood to win? Are you affliated with the school? If so are you upset you will not be able to eat catfish on the way to the game? Never fear, the Chuck Wagon which was mentioned in BAYRON's comment will be glad to share some great grub before the game. Just find them and say hello.

BAYRON and VANDY 1- Why are ya'll promoting the Mustangfanpage? Are ya'll contributing staff? Or are ya'll that group, who are stuck on themselves and can't get enough people to notice? When Lipscomb pulls into Creek Wood Drive and notices the red roof gleaming and the steeple a top the building, you are in Redhawk country and they are out for blood.

I am finished with all personal attacks and ready to make a prediciton. (as if anyone cared) This is a big game. Creek Wood played in a big game last week with Page. Creek Wood has a great running attack that will hurt Lipscomb, because CW runs straight at you with a lot of strength. They will move the ball. Lipscomb will struggle on offense in the first half. Lipscomb may even be down at halftime. Lipscomb will find their offense in the second half, their defense will continue to do well and frustrate the CW offense. I see Lipscomb winning 21 to 14 in a great game. Lipscomb's experience in big games will come through in the players to the coaching staff.

Sincerely,

Don't take me serious, It's all for fun?

...I'm Ron Burgundy?