mt. pleasant vs. zion christian academy

kbfootball

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This not even a viable thread. :thumb:

I agree GreenMan. I don't think it will be in the 60 because the whole team will play. I give Zion credit they have hung in there and kept their sprits up this year. I really didn't think they would have a team this late in the season when at one point they only had 17, or so, players.

I'll give ZCA at least 6 points(agaist MP B-team).

I don't think so. Mt. Pleasant B-team is solid they played Collinwoods B-team monday (27-14) and looked impressive at times. I think the young guys are going to step up on Friday night and, along with the starters, pitch a shut out against ZCA. Good luck Tigers... Young guys step it up for the playoffs.

I'll give ZCA at least 6 points(agaist MP B-team).

I don't think so. Mt. Pleasant B-team is solid they played Collinwoods B-team monday (27-14) and looked impressive at times. I think the young guys are going to step up on Friday night and, along with the starters, pitch a shut out against ZCA. Good luck Tigers... Young guys step it up for the playoffs.

You are right, MP's b-team did look good Monday. I hope they get lots of playing time and a shutout Friday.