mt. pleasant vs. zion christian academy

kbfootball

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been reading these post and have been rolling reading them. Look i have been around as long as greenman has on here and he is just getting ya'll up in the air. But the BOTTOMLINE on the matter is this! MARCO IS great he really is BUT it's like this cwood 2002 was a monster Mp2004 team was a monster springhill 86 team a monster! is marco the best to play in 1a ? Don't won't too step on any of my beloved mp brothers toes but in my opipion he's not top 5 yes! We are forgetting marco does not have to play againts the privates. Like theo did or ward did or papa wade did.THEO played in 04 a total of 6 games at the most he had 300 yards againts FRA broke foot MR.WARD played againts EZEL harding who won the state that year. and he was monster. If THEO had played in all the 04 season games he would have possable had 2500 too 2800 yards rushing and don't forget about stacy jones or wade the rabbit they held their records againts aa teams and don't forget about brain butler he was a bad man too. Now for coaching SMITH is the best caoch in MP history in my opipion DO THE MATH! Now like i said i am not taking nothing away from marco but dont get tied up in the moment when there has been a lot of GREAT PLAYERS that have played before marco in mp and the other teams in the region. PS. OTHER THAN MP AND CWOOD THE REGION IS REALLY WAYWAY DOWN. AND THAT IS THE BOTTOMLINE :thumb:

Edited by bottomline