Region 4 5A Freshmen teams

2priceless

I was wondering what all the Freshmen Team's records are at this point? It is really hard to keep up with everyone's b/c the local paper doesn't make it a top priority. I also know that we have some outstanding freshmen teams!

Oakland has won all of theirs except for Siegel beating us. We have beaten Lavergne, Riverdale, Smyrna, Blackman. So we are 4-1.

I know that Siegel lost to both Lebanon and Riverdale.

Anyone know any others?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale is 3-3, with a couple games left. Still play Smyrna and Lebanon I think.

I usually try to catch a freshmen game late in the season every year so it looks like I'll make it out to the Lebanon game. Gotta see how those prospects look.

Don't know if it is so.....but heard that the Lebanon team is still undefeated?

I am not real sure, but I think Smyrna's freshman are something like 0-6. I am pretty sure Blackman's only win came against Smyrna. From what I hear Wilson Central's freshman are pretty good, but I don't know their record. Oakland still has to play Independence, Lebanon, and Wilson Central all on the road. Who did Riverdale's freshman lose to besides Oakland?

I am not real sure, but I think Smyrna's freshman are something like 0-6. I am pretty sure Blackman's only win came against Smyrna. From what I hear Wilson Central's freshman are pretty good, but I don't know their record. Oakland still has to play Independence, Lebanon, and Wilson Central all on the road. Who did Riverdale's freshman lose to besides Oakland?

Riverdale's freshmen lost to Lavergne. I heard there was a nice article about the Oakland freshmen in the Tennessean today.

Riverdale freshman have lost to Oakland, Lavergne, and Wilson Central. They started 2-0, but have gone 1-4 since then. I went to those first 2 games and they looked good, hopefully they can continue to improve to be ready to play at the varsity level in a couple of years :thumb:

Siegel has either dominated a team or lost a close one. When Siegel played Lebanon they had the ball 3 times inside the 10 yd line and fumbled...something like 6 turnovers in all.. Lebanon scored with a minute left and won 6-0...Siegel followed that up with a loss to Riverdale who they should have beaten probably. Those two games were more mental than anything I believe after talkn to coach.

Siegel freshman have beaten Oakland, Blackman, Smyrna and one other I believe just don't know who possibly Independence