Ooltewah

denlron

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes this is true, ooltewah was up like 35 to nothing in the fourth and marshall was still in returning punts and he ended up getting hurt on the punt return, from what i hear he has a strained or torn mcl, and doctor told him he will be out for atleast the regular season, but we dont know about the playoffs

The score was 35 to nothing and it was Bradley's 1st punt in the 2nd half. Brian was running the punt back and the Bradley punter dove at his knee head first while Brian was held up... He'll be back by playoff time. Owls still have a lot of speed in the backfield though... Hydas is no joke...

I really think the Sanders kid looked very very good too. Depth definately not the problem this year it was last year at Tailback.

Hydas, Sanders, and Marcus Turner all ran the ball good tonight. I think all three of these guys run the ball hard. Don't know how many yards Caldwell had but I was glad to see he didn't play much in the second half. Hydas went out in the second quarter, I didn't see him return. I hope they have him for the Farragut game next week, especially if Marshall is not back. We don't need any more injuries.

Hydas, Sanders, and Marcus Turner all ran the ball good tonight. I think all three of these guys run the ball hard. Don't know how many yards Caldwell had but I was glad to see he didn't play much in the second half. Hydas went out in the second quarter, I didn't see him return. I hope they have him for the Farragut game next week, especially if Marshall is not back. We don't need any more injuries.

Caldwell did not play againist Farragut last year. Ooltewah needs all their backs healthy for the next two weeks. What happened to Hydas?