DB girls soccer

maroon and grey

I would like to thank you for freeing up my Tuesday evening since it seems from all the DB posts DB has beaten Greeneville and wil be playing Science Hill on Thursday.

Your right Tuesday is a free night use it at as you feel fit. If you need to by tissues for after DB wins the regional championship Tuesday would be a great time to do it. DB will beat Greenville and then they will send SLAW Hill and their REDNECK PARENTS home in shambles. CYA THURSDAY :D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank you for freeing up my Tuesday evening since it seems from all the DB posts DB has beaten Greeneville and wil be playing Science Hill on Thursday.

Your right Tuesday is a free night use it at as you feel fit. If you need to by tissues for after DB wins the regional championship Tuesday would be a great time to do it. DB will beat Greenville and then they will send SLAW Hill and their REDNECK PARENTS home in shambles. CYA THURSDAY :D

and then farragut or oak ridge will beat DB by 5 or 6 to 0 has they usually do :D

Edited by mjuhb

and then farragut or oak ridge will beat DB by 5 or 6 to 0 has they usually do :D

mjuhb did you hit your head on the keyboard when makin that name buddy??? it would explain why you have this far out notion of DB getting killed. Where have you been this is not the DB of old. They will play competitive with either of these teams. You say that OJ goes easy on us well faragut didnt and that was the same level of competion as the OR game. Get your facts straight before you talk.

mjuhb did you hit your head on the keyboard when makin that name buddy??? it would explain why you have this far out notion of DB getting killed. Where have you been this is not the DB of old. They will play competitive with either of these teams. You say that OJ goes easy on us well faragut didnt and that was the same level of competion as the OR game. Get your facts straight before you talk.

:D tullahoma didn't either they hooked 4 goals on'em and bearden got 7 but richie chadrick or dennis lindsey didn't come to kingsport to kiss up to anybody like OJ did so he could get #1 in eurosport

:D tullahoma didn't either they hooked 4 goals on'em and bearden got 7 but richie chadrick or dennis lindsey didn't come to kingsport to kiss up to anybody like OJ did so he could get #1 in eurosport

you may loose privilages if this kind of behavior continues. Clean it up.

Edited by mtnman

It amazes me that the DB fans assume they will be the Regional winners and are talking about the games with the Region 2 teams considering they are in a tailspin, have lost to Science Hill and will be playing Greeneville which has beaten a top 10 team that beat DB 4-2. Will someone connected to DB please tell me why you think this is going to be such a pushover (please, without the impassioned personal opinion currently being displayed). Where are your strenghts? In all the games I've seen DB play, I havn't seen anything that will take them out of Region 1.

Edited by soccer67

Even though it appears as though DB's coach doesn't believe there is a game Tuesday (DB fans - this is called sarcasm), this might be a fun game to watch.

To all those posters in the "know", who are some of the better players to watch for each team. Give me the scoop. I've heard that DB's strikers are good as well as the sweeper. What about for Greenville? Also, what is the injury situation for each team?

Edited by TennTarpon

Even though it appears as though DB's coach doesn't believe there is a game Tuesday (DB fans - this is called sarcasm), this might be a fun game to watch.

To all those posters in the "know", who are some of the better players to watch for each team. Give me the scoop. I've heard that DB's strikers are good as well as the sweeper. What about for Greenville? Also, what is the injury situation for each team?

Greeneville has one Senior on the entire team. They start 1 Senior, 4 Juniors and the rest Sophmores and Freshman. Sophmore forward Michelle Meade (21 goal as a Freshman) was lost in the pre-season with a torn ACL (ironically in a game against DB). Sophmore Patience Leonard is outstanding and all-state potential (if they give that to a Sophmore). She is listed as a mid-fielder but played half the season in the backfield. Dispite this she has at last count 25 goals for the season. GK Tori Hadjapoulis is tough to score on and Junior sweeper Melanie Webb is faster than most guys. Defender Abby Conley has a "take no prisoner" attitude and is only a step behind Webb in speed. Up front Senior Alex Hadjapoulis is solid (10 goals) and shares time with 4'10" Freshman speedster Aly Carrino (9 goals) and Freshman Hannah Abelson who is big, strong and fast. Mid-field is anchored by Clair Duncan and Devin McIntyre. Other than Meade - no injuries for Tuesday night.

Edited by soccer67