Henry County @ Jackson Central Merry

Your sarcasm will be overlooked and you will again get a pass since all of the misguided HC fans seem to love you. My young prophet you disappoint me. If you think stopping Borner will be as easy as stopping Milligan then you are an inaccurate dreamer. You stopped Milligan with pressure. Try to stop Borner with pressure and see what happens. I thought you knew just a little football. You pressure Borner out of the pocket and he will kill you because you'll have no one who will be able to tackle him. He will only go down from exhaustion after having run for record yardage. Come on young prophet. You know that I'm right.

yanker, i really think you underestimate our defense! our big strong defensive line will run over JCM's offensive line and not give the Borner a chance to run for "record yardage"! if he does break the pocket, our linebackers and defensive backs will sworm to the football takin whoever has the ball to the ground! our defensive will come to play and not give JCM a chance to do anything! sounds like to me, if we shut down Borner then we have the edge! watch out, our defense doesn't play around when it comes to big games and we will rock "The Rock" will all the crazy red fans that are comin to the game includin me! im like you, i look for a good game but HC's defense will pound JCM's offense into the ground and run all over JCM's defense!

HC-21

JCM-14

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please take note that we have a Yanker copycat. His post was his first or second post and his Yanker had a period on the end of it. I'll be giving my real prediction later or early in the morning.

No, Yanker do not deny your inner feelings. We all know you put the post on HC-24 JCM-21. THe force is strong in you. Do not give into the dark side. Be strong and hold to that original post. With all you learned from we fellow posters don't throw it all away by allowing the dark side to take over. We have worked hard to educate you in the ways of the pigskin and a reversal now would have devasting consequences.

Even the Jacksun (www.jacksun.com) has realized to sell more newspapers it has covered Patriots in not one but two articles this morning. They are strong with the force, join with them this morning.

To Yanker and VG: I lose my sense of humor on game day. It just happened earlier this week because of the importance of the game. I wish I had your attitude,VG. It does ruin my Saturday.

To JCM players: I have the ultimate respect for your team and talent.

To HC players: I still believe in you, but this will be your toughest test of the season. Play your game. GO BIG RED!!

To HC fans: Come out in full force. Yell the WHOLE game. If HC gets down, that's when they need us most.

How is the injury situation with HCHS and JCM? Is our starting FB still out for the rest of the year?

Stickem still illegal?

Does HCHS still plan on a charter bus for students to ride to the game if they want to go?

I would look for a HCHS fan turnout of about 400-600 of the loudest fans.

Biggest game of the year for both teams, should be playoff atmosphere. HCHS win locks up title regardless of last game. HCHS loss means more work left for NS game and help from the other HCHS in their last game.

We may not be considered the best 4A Region in state but it has been an interesting season.

I love this time of the year in HS football, Hardin County will be pulling against Patriots Friday and if JCM wins then Patriots will be pulling for Hardin County win against JCM when they play.

If HC brings 400 to 600 fans with them they will have more there than JCM. I was at the home coming game last week. What has happen to all the JCM fans? I guess there all at the private school games now. Thank you federal government! JCM by 6 points. Good luck Cougars!

GO EAGLES!

To Yanker and VG: I lose my sense of humor on game day. It just happened earlier this week because of the importance of the game. I wish I had your attitude,VG. It does ruin my Saturday.

To JCM players: I have the ultimate respect for your team and talent.

To HC players: I still believe in you, but this will be your toughest test of the season. Play your game. GO BIG RED!!

To HC fans: Come out in full force. Yell the WHOLE game. If HC gets down, that's when they need us most.

I would like to back that statement to all of the players. Good luck to both teams, this is a BIG ONE!!! I hope and pray for an injury free game on both sides and that all players do their very best.

HCHS - It's game day men! This is your biggest test in a very long time. We fans support you and will be there for you. Carry on that Patriot Pride, strike your opponents hard with passion for the game, but keep your sportsmanship high as well. We have confidence that you can win! Get out there and tame those Cougars like you know you can!!! Strength & Honor!!! Let's get it on!!! :thumb:

No, Yanker do not deny your inner feelings. We all know you put the post on HC-24 JCM-21. THe force is strong in you. Do not give into the dark side. Be strong and hold to that original post. With all you learned from we fellow posters don't throw it all away by allowing the dark side to take over. We have worked hard to educate you in the ways of the pigskin and a reversal now would have devasting consequences.

Even the Jacksun (www.jacksun.com) has realized to sell more newspapers it has covered Patriots in not one but two articles this morning. They are strong with the force, join with them this morning.

Did Henry Co. change their mascot? The paper keeps calling them the Pioneers. I thought they were the Patriots. Am I wrong?

JCM - 26

Henry Co. - 24

Did Henry Co. change their mascot? The paper keeps calling them the Pioneers. I thought they were the Patriots. Am I wrong?

JCM - 26

Henry Co. - 24

2/3 right 1/3 wrong

You are correct that Henry County changed their mascot to a Road Island Red.

They are still the Patriots not the Pioneers.

You got the score wrong I believe you meant to type HCHS 26 JCM 24.

:thumb:

Edited by wingman

2/3 right 1/3 wrong

You are correct that Henry County changed their mascot to a Road Island Red.

They are still the Patriots not the Pioneers.

You got the score wrong I believe you meant to type HCHS 26 JCM 24.

:D

Road Island Red?!?!? :thumb:

Did you hear that a second bus might be full up? Lot's of folks ready to make the jaunt to The Rock!

I think Borner and the TB will make some big plays. But I also think HC defense will keep them in check most of the night. I hear HC will try to spread things out and when JCM tries to focus on the QB he will hurt them with passing. I expect some big time hitting from both teams. Yes, the Yanker is not above learning from the "young prophet" and the rest of the HC posse. I still take HC by a field goal.

SO henry folks, do you still think the game against kenwood was a fluke? we have rolled off 5 wins in a row and going for number 6! Have only given up 7 points a game since your game and scoring 20 plus a game! Like to hear what you got to say!

I don't think I ever said it was a fluke. We played a lousy game, but I do remember saying that you were much better than anyone gave you credit for. I still don't think we should have lost and did a lot to beat ourselves. However, you have proven a lot of people wrong. Keep up the good work!