Macon vs. Sycamore

geo1126

this is fun reading about smith county and macon, but this is the sycamore macon thread. macon cant pass against sycamore even with a new QB. marshall with a good QB and talented WR couldnt pass. no one can pass against them. run yes, so thats why would be smart to give it to dallas about 50 times if they want a shot at winning. sycamore has all their players back, to bad for macon. sycamore wins this one 27-14 and graham has a bigger night than dallas

Edited by HLfan68

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is fun reading about smith county and macon, but this is the sycamore macon thread. macon cant pass against sycamore even with a new QB. marshall with a good QB and talented WR couldnt pass. no one can pass against them. run yes, so thats why would be smart to give it to dallas about 50 times if they want a shot at winning. sycamore has all their players back, to bad for macon. sycamore wins this one 27-14 and graham has a bigger night than dallas

Hey, I hate to be a party pooper. But NOBODY will be running on Macon's D. The Only game where a RB beat us was White House and Ladd didn't get more than Dallas. I'm pretty sure. ;)

Hey, I hate to be a party pooper. But NOBODY will be running on Macon's D. The Only game where a RB beat us was White House and Ladd didn't get more than Dallas. I'm pretty sure. ;)

Actually he did. Ladd had 29-186....Dallas had 31-180. I would say 186 constitutes running on Macon. SC had 140 rushing yards...TC had 169...Pearl-Cohn had 247...well you get the picture.

Edited by Antwan

I'll be honest, I listened to the Station Camp v MCHS game on the radio last Fri. night and after the 2nd quarter, I turned it off and listened to Hartsville and Clay Co. That was a raking. All I can say is MCHS will have to do well in the first half of the game and not wait till the 4th quarter to do anything because then it may be too late. I've seen Laf play well and I've seen them play pitiful. It will be up to the team to set the tone for this game. Don't make me end up turning it all off and watch T.V.

hahaha thanks antwan for those stats. good call geo on the macon defense being good against the rush. now im alot more confident in my pick of sycamore.

I wouldn't get my hopes up to much. antwan is a good spinner. For all you'll that think Dallas is the team, He don't play D. He's a great player, but he ain't doin it by himself. GO TIGER TEAM!!!!!

Just for the record, the previous posts about one player being a whole team were not written by the original bigreid. I forgot to log off on another computer.

With the caliber of running back or running team, as some would like to hear it, that Macon Co. has mixed in with a little productive passing game they showed last week.....Whew.....I wouldn't want to defend them. Best of Luck Macon County Tigers. I hope you win the rest of them. Knox. Catholic might be pretty tough in the Semis though.