Macon vs. Sycamore

geo1126

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

I've gone with Sycamore the past two weeks and been unsuccessful but hey they always say the third time is a charm. With this one being at home I expect Lohin and Graham will find a way to get healthy for this one considering what's at stake.

Sycamore: 21

Macon Co.: 20

Guest catfish-hunter

Pleasant View which is in Cheatham Co.

Michael Dallas: 172 rushes for 1,275 yards and 13 rushing touchdowns this season.

Sycamore's rush defense has got to find a way to step it up and stop this young man B)

Edited by catfish-hunter

I'll go with Macon County. Every thread about Macon County starts with "gotta stop Dallas" but nobody ever does. I'm not sure it can be done. That doesn't mean MC wins them all but Dallas hasn't been stopped.

If Sycamore wins it will be turnovers by Macon County.

Guest catfish-hunter

I'll go with Macon County. Every thread about Macon County starts with "gotta stop Dallas" but nobody ever does. I'm not sure it can be done. That doesn't mean MC wins them all but Dallas hasn't been stopped.

If Sycamore wins it will be turnovers by Macon County.

Sycamore has been unhealthy since the Harpeth game, which they won 41-0.

Graham did not play in the White House game OR the Greenbrier game and Lohin went down in the 3rd quarter of the White House game when the score was 14-10 (Sycamore actually led that game 10-0 at the half).

From what I read in the paper this morning it looks like Macon Co. made a change at quarterback in last night's game and it payed off. With a passing game to complement a back like Dallas Macon Co. becomes a really difficult team to beat.

It should really be a great game this next Friday night in Pleasant View :thumb:

I'd just like to say that ,if Macon plays like they did against Station Camp, they will be very hard to beat. I believe anybody would agree,(even Pearl Cohn), that if Macon has a decent throwing game, nobody in our region anyway could stop em. I know our record is 3-4 but 2 of them were possible state finalist at least. (Trousdale and Pearl Cohn) and 2 of them we dominated except the score. I predicted Macon to play Fulton a few years back about halfway through the season and people laughed. I predict macon to play Notre Dame the first round. No comment at the moment. IMO

:)