Huntingdon v. Gibson Co.

truth225

I think wescharge is getting defensive because it is obvious that what westview thought was going to turn out to be their big year doesnt seem to be panning out that way. Milan will beat Martin, if Huntingdon ends up playing Martin again, which I doubt , we will beat them too. I hate that Martin has had some of the bad luck that they have experienced because i know wescharges attitude doesnt represent the majority.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think wescharge is getting defensive because it is obvious that what westview thought was going to turn out to be their big year doesnt seem to be panning out that way. Milan will beat Martin, if Huntingdon ends up playing Martin again, which I doubt , we will beat them too. I hate that Martin has had some of the bad luck that they have experienced because i know wescharges attitude doesnt represent the majority.

Not defensive at all...this is a year long tangle with reignydayz! He seems to think Donald is too good to come to UT-Martin. I think he would fit in perfectly over here, as things are changing! He seems to think he is going big time! Which could very well happen!

I like to get under ole reighny's skin.....

U---University

T---of Tennessee

M---that's were I'm at

U-T-M

Ive got alligator skin........Doesnt bother me.

Who said anything about big time?...................... I will never say ANYONE is too good to play anywhere. That would be totally stupid!!!

Nothing is guaranteed in life............ I found that out when I came home from the Canadian league. Wasnt good enough for the NFL, I guess. But I took what was offered. I wasnt dumb enough to ever say I wouldnt play there. I loved the game and took what I got.

But one thing for sure....NOT dumb enough to say that Martin IS on the list :rolleyes:

GO STANGS!!

Not defensive at all...this is a year long tangle with reignydayz! He seems to think Donald is too good to come to UT-Martin. I think he would fit in perfectly over here, as things are changing! He seems to think he is going big time! Which could very well happen!

U---University

T---of Tennessee

M---that's were I'm at

U-T-M

Don't forget to add the "B" at the end of your UTM....UTMB. university of tennessee martin BRANCH.

U---University

T---of Tennessee

M---that's were I'm at

U-T-M

Wes...... HIPAA Laws won't allow me to tangle with you :rolleyes:

So you're tangling with yourself.....you should be ashamed <_<

GO STANGS!!

Edited by Reignydayz

Don't forget to add the "B" at the end of your UTM....UTMB. university of tennessee martin BRANCH.

Please tell me that is not the big stinger....Is there even a place in Carroll Co to receive higher education? All the Martin folks use Carroll Co for is to get to the Interstate! :rolleyes: Why stop in Carroll Co, nothing is there!

The last time I stopped in Carroll Co, it was at that podunk Super WalMart (nothing special about this one, other than it is open late) to pick up some formula for the baby with the Wizard. That "formula" caused us to lose the state championship game...I haven't forgot it, and neither has HeavyD!

U---University

T---of Tennessee

M---that's were I'm at

U-T-M

Edited by WesCharge

Ive got alligator skin........Doesnt bother me.

Who said anything about big time?...................... I will never say ANYONE is too good to play anywhere. That would be totally stupid!!!

Nothing is guaranteed in life............ I found that out when I came home from the Canadian league. Wasnt good enough for the NFL, I guess. But I took what was offered. I wasnt dumb enough to ever say I wouldnt play there. I loved the game and took what I got.

But one thing for sure....NOT dumb enough to say that Martin IS on the list :rolleyes:

GO STANGS!!

Canandian League??? What team and what year, I follow that league alot, and don't believe you......especially after you told me that Huntingdon was going to beat Milan by 21 points last week! I need verification of this, where did you play college ball?

Huntingdon University.......... :lol:

You never know who your talking to on here. Be careful. I'll let you do your homework on the ole Reignman! :rolleyes:

Now back to Gibson Co.

GO STANGS!!

Wow! That sounds like some of those guys on Monday Nite Football that flunked out of college (or never academically qualified) and they give their hometown as a university! Congrats on that! <_< I don't remember anybody from Huntingdon, unlike Martin, ever having anybody ever good enough to play professionally! We have them in the pros!

I can hear it now... "Reigny Dayz...THE University of Huntingdon"

Don't be surprised if I already know who you are! I do my homework! :lol:

It sure is fun to talk smack back and forth with ya!

I'll take Huntingdon by 28 this week!

Edited by WesCharge

Mr. Mustang...... It's time to bring the quote out of retirement!

I'm coming out of semi retirement also!

AINT GOT NO TIME FOR PLAYIN!!! :rolleyes:

GO STANGS!!

Reigny and Wesley... Here it is. No, Chris is not to good to go to Martin but he won't. Why go there and get killed because of lack of talent he would have around him. He's a nice guy that is always respectful, appreciative, good student, and comes from a good family.

Wesley.. I don't know you but you're casting a bad light on the Westview program. Why not post on football and give us some insight to your perspective on games instead of hurting yourself and the Westview team.

As far as Huntingdon goes, the only thing Martin has over us is a Championship Cheerleading squad. Can't help but notice their accomplishments coming into Martin from the 6' square sign on the side of each hIghway... <_<

Now for my famous quote and I haven't had to use it since last year on an immature poster who has since grown up alot and matured in his 19 years of age.

Here it is..... JEALOUSY BREEDS COMTEMPT..