Huntingdon v. Gibson Co.

truth225

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reigny and Wesley... Here it is. No, Chris is not to good to go to Martin but he won't. Why go there and get killed because of lack of talent he would have around him. He's a nice guy that is always respectful, appreciative, good student, and comes from a good family.

Wesley.. I don't know you but you're casting a bad light on the Westview program. Why not post on football and give us some insight to your perspective on games instead of hurting yourself and the Westview team.

As far as Huntingdon goes, the only thing Martin has over us is a Championship Cheerleading squad. Can't help but notice their accomplishments coming into Martin from the 6' square sign on the side of each hIghway... :rolleyes:

Now for my famous quote and I haven't had to use it since last year on an immature poster who has since grown up alot and matured in his 19 years of age.

Here it is..... JEALOUSY BREEDS COMTEMPT..

I am all for EVERY sport in the Westview program. I, in no way, ever say negative things about the Westview players! I hope they win every game!

We do have some large cheerleading signs coming into town! We also have a state title sign too!

JEALOUSY BREEDS COMTEMPT....please learn to spell contempt!

What is there to be jealous of in Huntingdon...I can't think of anything, other than ya'll have a courthouse! Dresden has ours!

<_<

That's my man!

Mr Mustang is Back!! Whooo Weeeee

Boy I'm glad I dont have to fight by myself anymore! whew!

Wes, ...... Who ever said I was from Huntingdon? :rolleyes:

Youve got more homework to do.

GO STANGS!!

You also need some homework.....in English! Help Mr Mustang as well with his spelling! Ya'll could have an all-niter! <_<

Did you play at Alabama, was this you!

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2005...67.451xAUTO.jpg

BEWARE (it is the injury to the kid that broke his leg)

I am all for EVERY sport in the Westview program. I, in no way, ever say negative things about the Westview players! I hope they win every game!

We do have some large cheerleading signs coming into town! We also have a state title sign too!

JEALOUSY BREEDS COMTEMPT....please learn to spell contempt!

What is there to be jealous of in Huntingdon...I can't think of anything, other than ya'll have a courthouse! Dresden has ours!

<_<

Wesley... My bad. I don't have a dorm room and lots of idle time to do a spell check.

As far as being jealous.. Did you know the toothbrush was invented in Martin? If the guy had lived anywhere else he would would have called it the "teeth brush."... :rolleyes:

Now back to the topic.. I hope the Mustangs don't overlook the Pioneers. You've heard it before that any team can beat almost any team on any given night. I look for the Mustangs to win but I'm sure Mr. Cunningham will have different thoughts. Our defense has been playing really well the last several weeks.

Edited by Mr. Mustang

wes that alabama picture is brutal :D i seen it in the game when it happend :D

It makes me cringe when I see it!

Reignydayz, are you avoiding me again? What team in the Canadian League did you play for? If you did....don't spout off, and then forget who your daddy is! :D Are you sure that you played football, or was it foosball in Canada? :D

in all honestly i think huntingdon is a great team and i have great respect for mansfield and what he has done with that program and what he is doin. great defense and two of the best playmakers on offense, but the kicking game is a struggle from what i seen. vs mckenzie the kickoff for huntingdon was terrible. mckenzie was starting on the 45 or + pretty much every time just couldnt punch it in. has it gotten better? if it hasnt they would be better off just to kick it out of bounds every kickoff IMO seriously. if this hasnt improved or doesnt improve i think this could bite huntingdon in the rear vs a good team with a good offense IMO. hunts D is good but vs. a great O and starting near the 50 every down the D can only do so much. whats yall thought?

yep, we still got some improving to do on special teams. Also need to get more balanced on offense. Finally, we got to stop the turnovers. I dont know what our + - ratio is but we dont need them come playoff time.

we probably can win out in the regular season by running off tackle and sweeps but will not get back to boro without maintaining balance on offense JMO.

Our backfield is probably the best in the 2A, but if you become predictable a good defense (like Milan) will load up the box and stop the run.

Other than two drives the other nite they pretty much shut our run game down. Need to be more balanced when the run for the "derby" starts.

Edited by truth225

Please tell me that is not the big stinger....Is there even a place in Carroll Co to receive higher education? All the Martin folks use Carroll Co for is to get to the Interstate! :thumb: Why stop in Carroll Co, nothing is there!

The last time I stopped in Carroll Co, it was at that podunk Super WalMart (nothing special about this one, other than it is open late) to pick up some formula for the baby with the Wizard. That "formula" caused us to lose the state championship game...I haven't forgot it, and neither has HeavyD!

U---University

T---of Tennessee

M---that's were I'm at

U-T-M

Wesley, how does one get to your high school football field? And, a nice sign next to your cheerleading championship sign could say: MARTIN: GATEWAY TO OBION COUNTY. By the way, are you old enough to remember when UTMB was known as the baby Vols? Then they were the Pacers. Now they are the Skyhawks. What are they going to be next?