7-AAA

Let'em Play

:thumb: No doubt. But see the thing is we would know what each other was going to do and then plan against each other's schemes. it would be very interesting to see though. i still think the box'n'1 on Kevin would be the best idea for Siegel, and then cheat on Scott Thomas. This could also help with the lack of size Siegel has with Keith out, as everyone would be close to the basket to help on the glass. There is no telling what Harris will throw at RHS on the defensive side of the ball, but i sure hope it works.

Like I was telling you. If Siegel plays man then Riverdale has got 2 big mismatches. If Rod starts at 4 that would mean he would probably guard Kevin. Nothing against Rod but that is a big mismatch. Kevin is so agile and has so many post moves and can simply just turn and jump over some one to get easy shots off. You also never know if is gonna be on the outside driving and shooting 3's or posting up or dunking. The other mismatch is whoever Tyler Cutter guards. Dont get me wrong Cutter is my favorite player on Siegel's whole team. Ive got mad love for the proffessor but he will have trouble guarding Riverdale's guards. They dont have any more small guards like Preston Smith or the Ryan Denney kid anymore :huh: . If he guards Kit at point, Kit is HUGE and will dribble right by him or back him down all night, he would even post up. If he guards Scott then that is a suicide, simply becuase Scott is just a play maker. Give him and inch and he drains the 3. Get too close and he shakes you and takes it to the rim. Then if he guards Andrew well Cooks is 6'6 and Cutter is 5'10 so you do the math.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Like I was telling you. If Siegel plays man then Riverdale has got 2 big mismatches. If Rod starts at 4 that would mean he would probably guard Kevin. Nothing against Rod but that is a big mismatch. Kevin is so agile and has so many post moves and can simply just turn and jump over some one to get easy shots off. You also never know if is gonna be on the outside driving and shooting 3's or posting up or dunking. The other mismatch is whoever Tyler Cutter guards. Dont get me wrong Cutter is my favorite player on Siegel's whole team. Ive got mad love for the proffessor but he will have trouble guarding Riverdale's guards. They dont have any more small guards like Preston Smith or the Ryan Denney kid anymore :huh: . If he guards Kit at point, Kit is HUGE and will dribble right by him or back him down all night, he would even post up. If he guards Scott then that is a suicide, simply becuase Scott is just a play maker. Give him and inch and he drains the 3. Get too close and he shakes you and takes it to the rim. Then if he guards Andrew well Cooks is 6'6 and Cutter is 5'10 so you do the math.

Thats why I say box'n'1 Kevin with Jimmy on him. Jimmy wont give up to much in the post and can guard Kevin around the perimeter. Rod is quick and can guard Kevin around the perimeter but the inside post game of Kevin would cause problems, I agree. Cutter will give up heighth on about anyone he tries to guard for RHS, since they lost Preston. And as for Denney, as long as Siegel wasnt on the uniform, he could perform :thumb: . If Siegel plays good on the defensive side, and doesnt go with the Dallas Mavs defense, this will be a win. It all comes down to defense. Whoever wins the TO battle, wins the game.

Thats why I say box'n'1 Kevin with Jimmy on him. Jimmy wont give up to much in the post and can guard Kevin around the perimeter. Rod is quick and can guard Kevin around the perimeter but the inside post game of Kevin would cause problems, I agree. Cutter will give up heighth on about anyone he tries to guard for RHS, since they lost Preston. And as for Denney, as long as Siegel wasnt on the uniform, he could perform :thumb: . If Siegel plays good on the defensive side, and doesnt go with the Dallas Mavs defense, this will be a win. It all comes down to defense. Whoever wins the TO battle, wins the game.

Yea that denney kid didnt have much success against the stars or .........the nation :huh:

olandpats im gonna stand not going to intentionally get in your way but im not moving for you or anyone else. You are so basketball illiterate its not even funny. You dont even leave here.

i dont "leave" here?

i definitely know more bball than u know football lil pup. so if u can post on the football forum then i can post here. no way i could sound as ignorant as u did on the football boards. u and ur mad love .........sounds flamin 2 me.

might want 2 change that signature 2. LOL

Edited by olandpats

Guest dare_2_dream

Haha, ok I actually live here and have been to several games of local teams this year already and have played bball at Riverdale the last 4 years but you know more bball than me. Ok if that makes you sleep better at night thinking that you know more than me, keep telling yourself that bud :D

i know nothing about basketball. i have a friend post for me so i look cool. :thumb:

Thats why I say box'n'1 Kevin with Jimmy on him. Jimmy wont give up to much in the post and can guard Kevin around the perimeter. Rod is quick and can guard Kevin around the perimeter but the inside post game of Kevin would cause problems, I agree. Cutter will give up heighth on about anyone he tries to guard for RHS, since they lost Preston. And as for Denney, as long as Siegel wasnt on the uniform, he could perform :D . If Siegel plays good on the defensive side, and doesnt go with the Dallas Mavs defense, this will be a win. It all comes down to defense. Whoever wins the TO battle, wins the game.

Box'n'1? So your going to let Scott Thomas just do as he pleases? Might want to think about a Triangle'n'2 :lol:

:lol: No doubt. But see the thing is we would know what each other was going to do and then plan against each other's schemes. it would be very interesting to see though. i still think the box'n'1 on Kevin would be the best idea for Siegel, and then cheat on Scott Thomas. This could also help with the lack of size Siegel has with Keith out, as everyone would be close to the basket to help on the glass. There is no telling what Harris will throw at RHS on the defensive side of the ball, but i sure hope it works.

run a box'n'1 and let scott do as he pleases, please do that. im begging you. might want to think about a triangle'n'2.

Riverdale lost in Overtime. Man that hurts, but Gallatin is a good team and im sure it was difficult finding the correct chemistry and write combination of players on the floor. I'm sure Burks did alot of experimenting for the district opener on Friday. Its ok boys, Im still as confident as ever. I'm sure the new guys were a lil rusty and probably didnt know the plays. But with 3 practices and a game under their belt hopefully things will all come together friday. Keep up the good work boys.