Macon Co. Vs Greenbier

tiger_fan1111

The reason you want see Dallas is because he will be a flash of BLUE running down the field to rack up more yards to his 1400 plus yards he already has! B)

Greenbrier may have shut out the other games but not this week. They will have their hands full this week with Macon Co. Tigers!

Good Luck and Best Wishes to our Seniors!!!

I dont think Dallas will be doin any flashin across the field friday nite....Greenbrier will be all over him....Macon Co will have to be able to run the ball to win and i dont think they will be able to do that.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think Dallas will be doin any flashin across the field friday nite....Greenbrier will be all over him....Macon Co will have to be able to run the ball to win and i dont think they will be able to do that.

Way back in August of this year there were two teams that meet and played a hard fought game in Layfayette. After getting beat in overtime their was this one person who just lost all since of reality. Do you know who it is??????

The Bobcats will have to come up with something to stop the powerful offense they will be playing. I am sure the Macon coaches have even come up with a new twist or two to add to their pass/run attack. We will also have to run/pass against a pretty tough defense.

Dallas is as good of a running back as Greenbrier has seen. With 195 against Pc and 180 against WH (and many other big games) I am sure it will be difficult to stop him but I also know there is more than Dallas, just like there was more than one back last year for the bobcats.

There was a couple of teams that focused so much on Herndon that Aldridge, Pigg and Russell ran free all night and had great nights... I am sure that this was our lesson and we will prepare for all of them as well as Dallas. I know that our team and fans has total respect for the Macon Tigers.

GUARNATEED BIG CROWD ON THE VISITORS SIDE TOO!!!! GO CATS, STAY FOCUSED AND PLAY YOUR GAME!

GUARANTEED NO PARKING PLACES AFTER 6:00 PM. lol If Macon keeps winning like they have been, we're going to have to move our football field out of a peaceful neighborhood. Don't get me wrong, we have a great field but in a terrible location in my opinion.

GB will win. BOOK IT!!!!

Now this seems like a motivation ploy. :blink: Macon has motivation of their own. I'm sure they want to stuff the Bobcats. Less than 24 hours til game time and we'll see how this goes down.

Bobcat fans take a drive and let's go to Macon County! Bobcat team, you know what it takes. Look how far you've come. No turning back now. Go play some Greenbrier smash-mouth football! FOCUS.

I for one am planning to leave right after work to go to MC so be able to be there before you shut the gates :thumb:

What's the best way to get there from Greenbrier? Appears to be straight through Hwy52?? A friend with family in Macon says ya'll have a new HS right on 52. Can someone tell me if that's correct?

Edited by GreenbrierCat2