Macon Co. Vs Greenbier

tiger_fan1111

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Station can score 29 points on yall, I can't wait till yall see a good defense. The only way Macon can upset Greenbrier is if we look ahead to W. House, and that aint gonna happen. Remember Cats the only important game is the next one. STAY FOCUSED AND BELIEVE YOU CAN WIN.

Hey 14 of the 29 points were probably 2 mins. of each other in the opening of the first quarter with a punt return back and a fumble by Macon. But since then confidence has set in on a very potential team. Remember some of the players are the same ones from a couple of years ago, and we don't want to go there. I'm just saying some of these guys have a lot of big game experience. I GUARANTEE THE BOBCATS AREN'T RUNNING AWAY WITH THIS GAME. They will have to play their A game too. ;)

Hey 14 of the 29 points were probably 2 mins. of each other in the opening of the first quarter with a punt return back and a fumble by Macon. But since then confidence has set in on a very potential team. Remember some of the players are the same ones from a couple of years ago, and we don't want to go there. I'm just saying some of these guys have a lot of big game experience. I GUARANTEE THE BOBCATS AREN'T RUNNING AWAY WITH THIS GAME. They will have to play their A game too. ;)

Oh good. Greenbrier likes those "guarantees". ;)

I don't think I said anything about GB running away with this game. I do know the Cats are playing really well right now, and the GB coaching staff will have the team ready to play. If our defense plays like they have the past 3 weeks, you will see our A game. They were absolutely AWESOME Friday night against Pearl Cohn. GO CATS!

I don't think I said anything about GB running away with this game. I do know the Cats are playing really well right now, and the GB coaching staff will have the team ready to play. If our defense plays like they have the past 3 weeks, you will see our A game. They were absolutely AWESOME Friday night against Pearl Cohn. GO CATS!

Same here except it's 2 games. Sounds like its gonna be a matter of turnovers and special teams which we(macon) ain't doing too good on. Macon doesn't have as much pressure on em as GB though, and the home field adv. helps. It will come down to the fourth . Go Blue... ;)

Guest catfish-hunter

Greenbrier passed the test against Elrod (David Lipscomb) and Council (Pearl-Cohn). Now they have two great backs coming up in Dallas (Macon Co.) and of course that Ladd fellow (White House).

Will that defense be up to the challenge these next two weeks????

I am so proud of the TIGER FOOTBALL TEAM!!!!

After 2 heartbreaking losses to WH and Smith Co., the TIGERS travel to Station Camp and find themselves down 29 to 9 in the 3rd. Now I been keeping up with football in Macon Co. for a little while and I'm telling you the Tigers of the past would have quit right there. But not this TIGER TEAM. The Coaches make an adjustment and THE MIGHTY TIGERS come back and win the game 30 to 29. I love the attitude of the Coaches and this TIGER TEAM. They refuse to lose, they refuse to give up.

Now for this week. Tiger teams of the past would say,"Well were playing WH or Peetown or Trousdale Co. or Greenbrier, they are better than we are. It's alright if we lose."

BULLBUTTER!!!!!

This Tiger team is not the Tigers of the past. Losing is NOT alright. Is this the best football team Macon Co. has ever had? I don't think so, but their hearts are as big as any, and there not going to roll over just because Greenbrier is coming to town.

GO TIGERS!!!

Greenbrier passed the test against Elrod (David Lipscomb) and Council (Pearl-Cohn). Now they have two great backs coming up in Dallas (Macon Co.) and of course that Ladd fellow (White House).

Will that defense be up to the challenge these next two weeks????

you really hate it when we do good don't you.

Edited by uawake2

Guest catfish-hunter

you really hate it when we do good don't you.

No. I hate it when idiots get on here shooting their mouths off after winning a regular season game.

After we (CCCHS) beat Greenbrier in week five I did not see a single Cheatham fan get on here and start bragging.

No claminator and oyster stew are NOT Cubs supporters. They were guys who tried to get our opponents jacked up to beat us weekly :D

What right do you or any other Greenbrier fan have to brag in timbdp's face. Last time I checked his team (White House) has OWNED Greenbrier. WH crushed Greenbrier the past two years when Greenbrier was a state championship caliber team so why would you want to give them motivation to beat you????

THAT IS JUST NOT VERY SMART!!!!

Greenbrier has a lot of respect for Macon County and most know that Macon has a very good football team. These two schools are similiar in many ways. This will or should be a great high school football game Friday night.

Dallas is not only one of the best backs in this region but in all of 3-A. It will be another huge challenge for Greenbrier's defense this week to contain him. I'm surprised I have not heard more talk or push for a Mr. Football nomination from the Macon fans. I also think Macon may have the best kicker in the region. He could possibly play a big role in this game. I think PC may have only crossed the 50 a couple of times....Greenbrier will need this kind of defensive effort again this week to keep him out of range. I think he has already kicked a 45 yarder this season. Has he missed any PAT's?

Greenbrier doesn't really have any superstars (so to speak) this year.....just a good group of hard working tough kids who give a solid effort on every down. I think they have come together more as a team since the CC loss. The defense and the line have been outstanding these last 3 games. The Bobcats cannot afford any let downs this week. They must stay focused on Macon and realize this game will be no easy task....it will be a battle.

Good luck to both teams and looking forward to the road trip.

GO GREEN!

Edited by COACHHARD