Macon Co. Vs Greenbier

tiger_fan1111

This will be a great game Friday and it being senior night will prompt those seniors to bring it. This is not the same team that we saw early in the season. The bad taste those boys got in their mouth with a couple of close games made them sick. I don't think losing is an option now they are on a roll. I see whole team work from all of them. It isn't just about Dallas nor Hudson like some of the comments that got made on other post. They are mixing it up and you don't know what to expect next. Coach Cook your doing an excellent job keep it up B)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I hate it when idiots get on here shooting their mouths off after winning a regular season game.

After we (CCCHS) beat Greenbrier in week five I did not see a single Cheatham fan get on here and start bragging.

No claminator and oyster stew are NOT Cubs supporters. They were guys who tried to get our opponents jacked up to beat us weekly B)

What right do you or any other Greenbrier fan have to brag in timbdp's face. Last time I checked his team (White House) has OWNED Greenbrier. WH crushed Greenbrier the past two years when Greenbrier was a state championship caliber team so why would you want to give them motivation to beat you????

THAT IS JUST NOT VERY SMART!!!!

The jab I had with timbdp is between him and me. He is an Ex Greenbrier man who now supports Whitehouse. Both of these communities understand loyalties in ways that you do not apparently comprehend. My comment to you simply stated that you really hate it when we do well. This is very apparent in your postings.

Don’t jump the gun when you don’t know what your talking about…or are you the posting police who can just bash away at everybody. Some of your postings are informative but some times I wonder if you really have a life outside of your keyboard. It is apparent you cannot get along with someone who has a differing opinion.

I am glad you have finally found you a team to call home and a team that beat us this year. The “We” you use in talking about CCCHS is taken very lightly as the only thing you have done for this team is mouth service. Those Coaches, Players and Fans have a lot to be proud of and you, well; you are only riding their coat tails. I can’t remember the last time Cheatham beat Greenbrier before this year and it was a good win for them.

If you are now a Cheatham fan that is great but you have no right to tell me what to or not to say to Timbdp or anyone else. If it takes what I say to motivate a Team…..You just don’t get it and never will do you.

If I have taken your post wrong you have my apoligies...I really have no beef with you. Either way this is a Macon Greenbrier page so go Bobcats

Edited by uawake2

Guest catfish-hunter

I picked Greenbrier to win this game and yet you say I want them to lose. For that I say you are an idiot. Now you and GreenbrierCat2 just do me a favor and stop quoting my posts. if you have nothing good to say then don't say anything at all.

I picked Greenbrier to win this game and yet you say I want them to lose. For that I say you are an idiot. Now you and GreenbrierCat2 just do me a favor and stop quoting my posts. if you have nothing good to say then don't say anything at all.

I have just re-read the entire PC and Greenbrier thread and I never did see your prediction that Greenbrier would WIN...just ifs and buts...candy and nuts. You, BUDDY, might want to change your user name again and start all over.

Idiot…man you are killing me …stop…oh…

Sorry That I have mad the posting policeman mad.

No further questions ...this guy is lying.

I have just re-read the entire PC and Greenbrier thread and I never did see your prediction that Greenbrier would WIN...just ifs and buts...candy and nuts. You, BUDDY, might want to change your user name again and start all over.

Idiot…man you are killing me …stop…oh…

Sorry That I have mad the posting policeman mad.

No further questions ...this guy is lying.

Uwake2 and Catfish....you two need to find some dark ally and have at it. Let's stick to Macon/Greenbrier game on here. Go Tigers!!! :thumb:

With the last three games being shutouts for Greenbrier, I don't see Coach Williams letting these boys drop the ball, so to speak. For this game, having seen the Devils and Macon County play, I know they have a challenge with Dallas, but it seems if the Bobcats held Council to the stats they will most certainly sit on Dallas. I watched one of their games on Channel 19 while I was at a friends house and when Marshall puts it in the air, don't forget that Greenbrier comes down with interceptions.

I'll go with Greenbrier. Shutouts are not easy to come by, so their defense will be too much for Macon.

With the last three games being shutouts for Greenbrier, I don't see Coach Williams letting these boys drop the ball, so to speak. For this game, having seen the Devils and Macon County play, I know they have a challenge with Dallas, but it seems if the Bobcats held Council to the stats they will most certainly sit on Dallas. I watched one of their games on Channel 19 while I was at a friends house and when Marshall puts it in the air, don't forget that Greenbrier comes down with interceptions.

I'll go with Greenbrier. Shutouts are not easy to come by, so their defense will be too much for Macon.

I don't gamble but I would guarantee at least 2 td's by macon. Both from the ground. :thumb:

Guest catfish-hunter

Greenbrier is great and Macon Co. stinks. There is no use in even arguing with the likes of GreenbrierCat2 & Co. I'll bet the Bobcats win against a .500 team like Macon by at least 40 :thumb:

Guest catfish-hunter

I think this will be a low scoring hard hitting contest. Greenbrier has won their games with their defense. Macon has won their's with their offense. I don't see either team scoring a lot. It should be a good one.

If Macon wins it will be a "fluke" :thumb:

Just ask GreenbrierCat2 :PB)