Columbia Academy At Mt. Pleasant-big Game!

MPTigerT

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Boye the only CA fan or player to get a memo saying not to post on CoachT? LOL. Where are all the CA fans? I was looking foward to a fun week on this post. You guys are boring. Atleast Collinwood and Wayne Co. has fun on CoachT. I have heard rumor that some CA fans are going to try to tailgate in the Mt. Pleasant area. I hope this isnt true, that could get ugly.

We should watch out. They were very quiet before the Waynesboro game and crushed them. Then they were talking trash and almost lost to Collinwood. They may be using the same psychology against MP that they used against WC.

I can see it now, jungle fever going to jail for taking some poor defenseless CA fans Bratwurst.

;)

Ill tell you where all the CA fans are. They keep thier mouths closed on CoachT. They have an "Image" to uphold. Unlike at thier games (mostly baseball). B)

LOL :D I got your back, Junglefever B)

Greenman, good post!!

The Tigers win this one in front of a record breaking crowd!! :rolleyes:

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

I can see it now, jungle fever going to jail for taking some poor defenseless CA fans Bratwurst.

:thumb:

Ill tell you where all the CA fans are. They keep thier mouths closed on CoachT. They have an "Image" to uphold. Unlike at thier games (mostly baseball). B)

They keep their mouths shut now but if they happen to win all 10 of their fans will all be on here talking trash.

:thumb: Not only will you not here from any CA folks, but I don't believe we'll hear much from the few that did come out for the bullpups CA fans must have stunk the life out of their team when they arrived at the field with their horns blowing, cause they didn't bring anything to the "Jungle" tonight. And, I would like to add that without the so called "Officials" they probablly won't have put up the points that they did.