Cookeville At Tullahoma

TtownWat

The cards are definitley in Tullahomas favor for this game. They have home feild advantage, they don't have to travel, they are coming off a big win against shelbyville so all these girls are ready to keep on going. They know how important this game is, it is in fact an eliminator.

Cookeville is happy to have a second chance. This isn't going to be the same game as it was at the CCS tournament. They want to beat Tullahoma since they got a 4-0 beating the last time the two teams faced eachother. It probably won't be a pushover game for Tullahoma but i still think that the Lady Cats will dominate and move on to the Region championships.

Tullahoma should win this one 3-1 or better.

Cookvill's flatback defense at the edge of thier defensive third won't be able to stop T-towns possession offense. B)

i assume that will cookville will try to change their formation fluke or not they did beat bearden tullahoma has to put pressure on the cookville defenders make'em handle the ball and force'em into mistakes

yes cookeville is coming into this game after a tough loss against siegel but i've watched these girls play all season long and think they'll put up a good fight against tullahoma. they've been waiting for this chance for years and i think they're ready to beat tullahoma and move on.

these girls are sure to show everyone who cookeville is. they got themselves ranked for the first time ever didn't they? i think it's time we show them a bit more respect.

yes cookeville is coming into this game after a tough loss against siegel but i've watched these girls play all season long and think they'll put up a good fight against tullahoma. they've been waiting for this chance for years and i think they're ready to beat tullahoma and move on.

these girls are sure to show everyone who cookeville is. they got themselves ranked for the first time ever didn't they? i think it's time we show them a bit more respect.

well no one respects the eurosport poll but if they can crack the tough tullahoma defense and if cookville defender don't make mistakes yeah they a chance