Best Coach In 1a

piledriver22

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand Oneida and they stink but they do have a good coaching staff I will give them that.So I have to say Coach Lambert

I thought Oneida was supposed to be good this season. In the preseason .everyone was picking them first or second. were they going on the coaches or the returning players. I'm definately not one to bash coaches, but I just don't see the evidence.

I thought Oneida was supposed to be good this season. In the preseason .everyone was picking them first or second. were they going on the coaches or the returning players. I'm definately not one to bash coaches, but I just don't see the evidence.

They were returning 7 starters to both sides of the ball (off a team that reached the 2nd round of the playoffs last season), brought in one of the best freshman groups in a while, and added a talented transfer (Zach Lambert), who started at Class AAA Anderson County. I predicted it would be between Coalfield and Oneida for the title, just goes to show how much us newspapers guys really know.

Worst staff, Kids mentally weak and very undisciplined........Hmmmm explains their current record, MEC championship and 2nd play-off game coming up.

:thumb:

Welcome aboard Dawgfan. Alot of people are worse off than Hampton. Those coaches work extremely hard. This team has improved all season long. Thats a sign of two things.1, good hard working kids who are willing to do whatever it takes. 2 . Coaches who can find weak areas and go to work. This is not the same team I saw in week one. Great job by the kids and coaches. With this being said, still got areas where we can improve. Still missing blocks. We fix that and we go from being good to great.

Coach Keith and his staff at Cloudland has done great job of getting the program off and running this year. Who says Cloudland will only have one coach.

J C yes, but I don't know about the others.

The OTHERS that you are referring had a pretty good record against JC. Since the Others left ,J C and others are 2 and o. Get back with me the next time Cloudland beats Hampton. With a record of 136 and 40, I'd say others were pretty good. The parents and kids at Hampton are tickled to death with others. Why can't you and a few more just let it go. If you don't like others , he's gone. You should be happy.

The OTHERS that you are referring had a pretty good record against JC. Since the Others left ,J C and others are 2 and o. Get back with me the next time Cloudland beats Hampton. With a record of 136 and 40, I'd say others were pretty good. The parents and kids at Hampton are tickled to death with others. Why can't you and a few more just let it go. If you don't like others , he's gone. You should be happy.

Yes, you are right we are tickled with the out come coach Kieth and his staff is having this year. Maby we should let go but some things are to hard to let go of. To many hurt feelings!!