Webb(7-1) At A-e(6-2)

mofo11

This game might be played on thursday. The contract for the game is on friday but A-E says they have to play it on a thursday because they cant find people to work the game if it was on a friday. Webb could force them to play it on a friday based off the contract. But i bet they just play it on thursday anyway.

kind of interesting

What does everyone thing about this game?

A-E is getting better and improvng every week. Theyve had there way with webb the past 2 years. Although webb is a better team than the past 2 years.

Edited by mofo11

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too think this will be a good game.

A-E had a week off and I am very interested in how well they will respond (will they be sharp or will they be sluggish?). I'm sure Coach Graham will have them ready though :thumb: .

Webb got back on track Friday with a 44-0 thumping of St. Benedict.

I agree that this is a better Webb team than we have seen in the last few years. However, the Roadrunners have gotten better and better each week (especially the offense). The defense must continue to play strong and the offense must continue to execute well and limit mistakes.

Go Roadrunners!!!

Is Webb scared to play on Thursday or something? I'm thinking the reason why AE wants to play on Thursday is because they're on Fall break and they want to enjoy it. You know how Webb was out last Thursday and Friday, AE is out this Thursday and Friday.

The game should be interesting. Will AE be able to stop Webb? You know Webb and Catholic run basically the same offense so hopefully they'll be ready this time.

Turtle, are you sure AE wants to play on Thursday? Your excuse the last couple of years for Scott playing AE so close is because the games were on Thursday & not Friday. Is AE really going to be ready to play on Thursday?! . . . . . . just wondering

You have jokes B)!! But serouisly speaking, AE had an off week last week unlike previous years when they played on Thursday the following week. AE will be ready not only do Webb have something to prove AE has something to prove also!! No one is giving them a chance in this game because of the showing AE had against Catholic.

In my opinion, considering the fact no one is giving AE a chance, I think AE should pull this one out by 14.(or maybe even a Scott County showing B)) Secondly, it's senior night on Sam Anderson Field!! B)

Edited by Turtle

You have jokes B)!! But serouisly speaking, AE had an off week last week unlike previous years when they played on Thursday the following week. AE will be ready not only do Webb have something to prove AE has something to prove also!! No one is giving them a chance at this game because AE had a bad showing against Catholic.

In my opinion, considering the fact no one is giving AE a chance I think I AE should pull this one out by 14. Secondly, his senior night on Sam Anderson Field!!

You had to know that was coming! B)

no webb wasnt afraid to play on thursday...they just thought the game was gonna be played on friday b/c that was what the contract said.. until they found out last friday that A-E needed to play on a thursday... It doesnt really matter. This should benefit A-E b/c theyve had 2 weeks to prepare as webb has only had 3 days.

no webb wasnt afraid to play on thursday...they just thought the game was gonna be played on friday b/c that was what the contract said.. until they found out last friday that A-E needed to play on a thursday... It doesnt really matter. This should benefit A-E b/c theyve had 2 weeks to prepare as webb has only had 3 days.

If it wasn't a problem why did you bring this up? Being a fan of AE's I knew since July that this game was going to be played on Thursday. I think your coach is just using that as a motivation. Coach Meske or however you spell his name should've known about this during the summer as well.

If Webb gets beat don't use the 3 days as an excuse. Think about UT's game against LSU on Monday night and than turn around and have to play Ole Miss the following Saturday.. No excuses were made there...