Union City?

Well, hate to tell you this... but I really don't think they even care A BIT what colors you wear. When you going to learn by hating Union City that only makes them that much better. The team feeds off people like you. So thanx.. with your ignorance as a quote you probably fired up some Union City players to win this championship. I mean seriously how old are you cuz your ignorance is making you sound about 8 years old.

I can promise you that I have forgotten more about football then you will ever know...Union City is the only fans on this site that has been posting comments that nobody can beat them...I don't see it coming from Mckenzie,South Fulton..Those are classy fans as a whole..I know not everyone in Union City doesn't think they are unbeatable but evidently none of those fans are on Coach t

Edited by mrbigster

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe the small kids u r referring to were all in the 3rd grade and under, it was the boys and girls club, whom by the way all of the uc fans (me included) were appalled. those children then were taken and talked to by the neighboring adults.

what exactly did the players do on the field that has been mentioned a multitued of times?

I'm glad you all talked to your children...We sure don't want them growing up to be mean...

if you were a player you would know, so im not getting into that right now. Just drop this. why do yall care who likes you or not, yall are winning. Oh and by the way the not only the kids at the gate but most of the Uc fans in the stands were also.

Beatme..I believe you are in for a losing battle..You may as well go talk to a bunch of kindergarten students!

U know what? Thi doesnt even matter. I know what i heard and saw on the field cause i played. Im not just making it up as an excuse because we lost, i was just making the point of y i dont respect UC anymore. And if u think uc doesnt talk smack and throw chead shots u are stupid. Well ill admit UC beat us up and down teh field and there is no other excuses other than how we played was horrible, also i never said anyhting about the injuries were on purpose that uc caused us. So just drop this thing. DO YOU REALLY CARE IF PEOPLE LIKE YOU OR NOT.Yall are winning and thats all that matters.So just shut up and quit whinning.

Well Said.....Let the Falcons soar!

as a member of the uc football team and a member of the south fulton sr. babe ruth team i know for a fact that half of that football team never lifted. so do not start blaming a better uc team for your coaches inability to control his players. if they even cared they would have been up 5 days a week. just like many of the uc players.

You guys must really be tired....!..Let the Falcons soar!

Well,hate em or love em they are the champions....Another blow-out win vs West Carroll 38-0 gets the Tornadoes primed for a playoff run starting with (cough,cough)Halls Friday night...Watch out what you ask for Lake Co fans you could be seeing them again in Week 12 only if you can get that Fayette Acd monkey off your back....Union City will have a tough row to hoe to get to Murfreesboro..They will have to get by Jackson Christian(9-1),then probably Jo Byrns (10-0) or Mt.Pleasant (9-1) then Trousdale Co(10-0) in the championship...The semis being on the road..Oh by the way..Trousdale beat some nobody last night 91-0......

Well,hate em or love em they are the champions....Another blow-out win vs West Carroll 38-0 gets the Tornadoes primed for a playoff run starting with (cough,cough)Halls Friday night...Watch out what you ask for Lake Co fans you could be seeing them again in Week 12 only if you can get that Fayette Acd monkey off your back....Union City will have a tough row to hoe to get to Murfreesboro..They will have to get by Jackson Christian(9-1),then probably Jo Byrns (10-0) or Mt.Pleasant (9-1) then Trousdale Co(10-0) in the championship...The semis being on the road..Oh by the way..Trousdale beat some nobody last night 91-0......

Union City has a very good team..No doubt about that..Lake may not even win against Fayette Ac..If they play like they did last night against Bruceton,they will lose by at least 2 touchdowns...Lake Co's best defensive player,linebacker Jarvis ," D Bo" Bogan has not played the last two weeks due to a knee injury and Springer and Yancy were both banged up from last night's game..With about 4 minutes left,it looked like the whole Bruceton team tackled Springer and he limped to the sideline..Now as far as a tough road for Union City..U.C. dropped down to Single A and according to most posts from U.C. fans,they have nothing to worry about in Single A...95 points shouldn't worry the mighty Tornadoes.....I see you guys did blow out West Carrol 38-0....But I also saw the 1st quarter score was 0-0 and that U.C. scored about 24 points in the 2nd quarter..I also saw that West Carrol had 10 fumbles and lost 4 of them..How much did that play into that game..Both teams had about 160 or so yards rushing each so I was just wondering..

Edited by mrbigster

Union City has a very good team..No doubt about that..Lake may not even win against Fayette Ac..If they play like they did last night against Bruceton,they will lose by at least 2 touchdowns...Lake Co's best defensive player,linebacker Jarvis ," D Bo" Bogan has not played the last two weeks due to a knee injury and Springer and Yancy were both banged up from last night's game..With about 4 minutes left,it looked like the whole Bruceton team tackled Springer and he limped to the sideline..Now as far as a tough road for Union City..U.C. dropped down to Single A and according to most posts from U.C. fans,they have nothing to worry about in Single A...95 points shouldn't worry the mighty Tornadoes.....I see you guys did blow out West Carrol 38-0....But I also saw the 1st quarter score was 0-0 and that U.C. scored about 24 points in the 2nd quarter..I also saw that West Carrol had 10 fumbles and lost 4 of them..How much did that play into that game..Both teams had about 160 or so yards rushing each so I was just wondering..

As far as what happened in the game,I saw the same thing you did in the Jax Sun,which doesn't mean a whole lot unless they got their stats from WENK-AM 1240 radio station..I was at Obion Central supporting my son....Union City's games will begin to start getting tougher starting with a Week 13 match-up with Jax Christian.....And yes, Trousdale will worry the Tornadoes IF Union City makes it that far....

You big ole mean brutes...Shame on you for hurting everyone....Let the Falcons soar!

I simply picked this quote to add to the discussion. I wrote a quote on this topic several weeks ago. Unfortunately, many of the people writing in this topic did not get to read it.

All of the individuals that are blaming Union City for moving down to 1A are setting a bad example for their athletes. Instead of putting Union City down for their large 1A enrollment, excellent academics, great band, and awesome facilities why don't you try to push your administrators and board members for the same perks. Some of you act like it is a curse to your system because they have what they do and you do not. Some of you that post live in the same county. When I lived in Union City I truly enjoyed what we had. Our administration and supporters worked dilligently to get what we had. Now that I live in a community with a AAAAA football program and AAA basketball and baseball prgram I am still envious of Union City for what they have. However, I am not going to sit here and ridicule them. I am proud that I am from Union City. I am also proud to say that I helped do my part to achieve success for the Union City School System.

Again, those of you in the neighboring schools shouldn't knock it until you try it. Success is contagious.

By looking at your post and then you have to ask why...I believe Red Parent ,Duckman,Lake Co falcon fan,myself and others just love the Tornadoes the way their fans talk on these posts and the way they supposedly treated the South Fulton players...Class is the McKenzie fans...I am one that usually pulls for teams in our area..If we weren't playing I would be for South Fulton,West Carrol,McKenzie etc.because they are in our district ...And would probably hope Union City wins if they were playing against J.C.S.,Fayette Ac and teams from the other district..Now , not only do I hope they lose to any of those teams...but also to Trousdale Co or whoever else they play ...I go to the State Championships just about every year and if you guys happen to make it to the Boro and you see a fan wearing green and gold rooting for the other team...it will be me...And if you will go and look at the post by fan,buckshot and yourself...you would see that it's pretty obvious why everyone hopes you lose...And yes..you could write back and say.."At least we made it to the Boro"...But I would rather stay home a loser then be pull for U.C..And ,hopefully we will probably face each other again and yes..we may lose again...but I'm kind of like someone from South Fulton said..I have two favorite teams..Lake Co and whoever U.C.plays!

You can say whatever u want to buddy, but in uc we're pulling for LC and Mckenzie both in the playoffs. And about the way our boys treated the South Fulton players, if u put pads on a step onto a football field, u better expect to get hurt, thats just how the game is, if u dont like it, then u can just find a better sport, I might suggest tennis