Oneida

franchise01

Well dude..I don't have nothing on Lambert.He's just not that good..you know and I know, only reason He's the Qb, is because of Tony.His dad!! you just won't admit.

You are definitely not from Oneida cuz if you were you could see why Zach is the QB. He is the starting QB because hes GOOD. Anyone who can play QB for a 3A school can start for a 1A team. I see Zach in practice everyday and I know for a fact he can play QB. He doesnt start cuz his dad is a coach. He starts cuz he can throw, hes accurate, he can run if he needs to, and hes got a head on his shoulders. As a team, Oneida players would never talk about each other like that. We are a team. We are a family of brothers. We stick up for each other, we dont talk about each other. Apparently you have somethin against Zach or you wouldnt be saying this. I play for Oneida. I stand on the sideline almost all of the time, but I still cheer for my team until the bitter end no matter if we win or lose. Football isnt just about one player. Its about a team and its not one persons fault if we win or lose. We win or lose as a team. So don't go off and single out 1 player and give them the blame for anything. There hasn't been 1 time where Zach has given up and not done his job as a QB. Zach is one of the most talented QBs that Oneida has seen. I give him ALOT of credit for bein a good QB. TL is a DEFENSIVE COACH, he has nothing to do with Zach being QB. Wompler put Zach at QB cuz he knows that Zach can get the job done.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, I'll talk about anything I want to..okay, so you get over it..Shs has the hardest teams.We have easy ones..And look how we doin..WE LOST TO SUNBRIGHT for cryin out loud..and the way i write, aint nothing to you OKAY!

sunbright was the better team. sunbright could very well be 7-1 right now, but we too have had problems in some of our games.

Well dude..I don't have nothing on Lambert.He's just not that good..you know and I know, only reason He's the Qb, is because of Tony.His dad!! you just won't admit.

the reason he's qb is because nobody else has stepped up to take the job! next year zac may be a wr or a rb or he may still be the qb. he is an athlete who can help that team out wherever he plays. and his dad was the same way. so i guess it is his fault. get the door franchise01 it might be ups with your clue.

Zach Lambert should be the qb at Oneida cuz he is the better out of the 3 up for it. Coty Younce isnt accurate and he cant run, Torrey Slaven i think if he was taller would be better than Zach but he cant see over the offense line to throw. Torrey done good whenever he played while zach was hurt. I think he done almost as good as Zach would do. I think Zach should be starting though. It aint cuz he is TL's son, cuz he is d-coordinator not o-coordinator. Zach is good thats why he starts!

Well Oneida had Midway down by 18. If they would have played the same way against Sunbright they would have won.

There was an old saying my grandmother used to say that fits this:

"If ifs and buts, were candy and nuts, we will all have a Merry Christmas."

Sunbright played very well against Midway for 2 1/2 quarters, holding them to a 7-7 tie. Then the mistakes came and things fell apart. Sunbright had several good drives in the second half of that game come to an end because of a turnover. They played almost error free football against Oneida and they were the best team that Friday. Sunbright has the ability to play with any team in their region, they just lack the confidence it takes to overcome a few turnovers. But I have a funny feeling that will start to come around and if it does it won't be as much fun for the other 6 teams in this region.

This is to the players.......I played for Oneida in the late 90's. 10-0 region champs twice and state semi-finals once. I know what it is like playing in games where there are not any seats and people are having to stand 3 deep in the endzone. Imagine what that is like!! You have got 2 games left and basically control your own future, don't give up, because this is it!!

You are definitely not from Oneida cuz if you were you could see why Zach is the QB. He is the starting QB because hes GOOD. Anyone who can play QB for a 3A school can start for a 1A team. I see Zach in practice everyday and I know for a fact he can play QB. He doesnt start cuz his dad is a coach. He starts cuz he can throw, hes accurate, he can run if he needs to, and hes got a head on his shoulders. As a team, Oneida players would never talk about each other like that. We are a team. We are a family of brothers. We stick up for each other, we dont talk about each other. Apparently you have somethin against Zach or you wouldnt be saying this. I play for Oneida. I stand on the sideline almost all of the time, but I still cheer for my team until the bitter end no matter if we win or lose. Football isnt just about one player. Its about a team and its not one persons fault if we win or lose. We win or lose as a team. So don't go off and single out 1 player and give them the blame for anything. There hasn't been 1 time where Zach has given up and not done his job as a QB. Zach is one of the most talented QBs that Oneida has seen. I give him ALOT of credit for bein a good QB. TL is a DEFENSIVE COACH, he has nothing to do with Zach being QB. Wompler put Zach at QB cuz he knows that Zach can get the job done.

Best Qb that oneida has ever had, was Jordan Smith!

Oneida has had many great quarterbacks to come through the system. Some of my personal favorites were Stan Pennington and Jason Pike. How good the quarterback is, usually is determined on how good the rest of the team is. Several have past and several are still yet to come. What made the quarterbacks good was that they had the trust of their teammates, they gained this trust by showing heart out on the field. This Oneida team lacks heart, can they find it in the next two games, I Hope So!!!!