Sullivan Central At Elizabethton

4down1

Great game to watch, but I've bitten my nails off. Central is a very good team but has come up 'inches' short in several games. Tough luck, they are a brutal ball team with no quit in them.

Elizabethton refused to lose and that's what it's about. Good game by several, especially Peterson, Hyder, Hyatt and company. Smith and Harmon had several big hits on defense. P led the team very well behind center, but Petie stole the show with his running. Great vision and excellant cuts on his runs.

Good game to set up the show with Johnson County, which, by the way finishes thier game with TN High tonight at 8P. The game resumes with around 11 mins on the clock, JC with the ball on their 20 with a 6-0 lead. Good chance for the Cyclones to go over and get a peek at the Longhorns.

Good luck to #26 Austin Taylor recovering from a possible concussion. :thumb:

Edited by GLee

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game to watch, but I've bitten my nails off. Central is a very good team but has come up 'inches' short in several games. Tough luck, they are a brutal ball team with no quit in them.

Elizabethton refused to lose and that's what it's about. Good game by several, especially Peterson, Hyder, Hyatt and company. Smith and Harmon had several big hits on defense. P led the team very well behind center, but Petie stole the show with his running. Great vision and excellant cuts on his runs.

Good game to set up the show with Johnson County, which, by the way finishes thier game with TN High tonight at 8P. The game resumes with around 11 mins on the clock, JC with the ball on their 20 with a 6-0 lead. Good chance for the Cyclones to go over and get a peek at the Longhorns.

Good luck to #20 Austin Taylor recovering from a possible concussion. :ph34r:

Yes, it will resume with about 11 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. Tennessee will have to leave the penalties and turnovers at the house. They also need to open the playbook and hopefully throw a few bombs to DeShaud Johnson if it isn't raining. Good possibility you'll get in for free because they know everyone won't have the ticket stubs.

Central's record doesn't really reflect what type of team they are. They are a really good team. They've lost three games by one point. (1 of them to us)

I knew central would win this.

Uhhhh......Central lost and you still have unfinished business from last night. See you next Friday.

:ph34r: