Ooltewah At Siegal

mjuhb

it should be a great i don't think anyone expected that ooltewah would be traveling they are a good team on the road they have been to nashville twice and came out with a tie over fra and a big win over ravenwood if ooltewah comes and controls ball slows down the game doesn't make mistakes but if siegal stand there all night and takes wideopen or uncontested shots it will be a long night for ooltewah

Edited by mjuhb

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I said this in the other thread but... this is gonna be a good match. I've been looking at the teams' scores on Eurosport and they look about even. Siegel's gonna be keeping us on our toes in the back (i'm the gk), but Ooltewah's got a strong offense that's ready for a win tomorrow night!

Are you the same keeper that played for Redoubt FC 88? This was a combined team from the Chattanooga and Memphis areas in 2005. Diadora Impact 88 (based in Franklin) played them in Chattanooga a week before the State Tournament and then again during the State Tournament.