Collinwood Vs Wayne Co

TrojanSportsFan

First and second place in Region 6A has been decided. This game will decide third and fourth place to decide who goes where in the play-offs. Then you kick in the rivalry between these two schools. This should be a great game and I'm expecting Pat Brewer Stadium to be packed. I think the Trojans pull this one off in a hard fought game.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has been brewing up for a while now. The Trojans have seen Wayne County play every week, so they know what to expect. If the Trojans shut down CJ the Trojans will get an easy win. If not then then its a barn-burner. Either way I say the Trojans win. The cats arent going to pass the ball thats for sure.

Here Kitty, Kitty.

:thumb:

This game has been brewing up for a while now. The Trojans have seen Wayne County play every week, so they know what to expect. If the Trojans shut down CJ the Trojans will get an easy win. If not then then its a barn-burner. Either way I say the Trojans win. The cats arent going to pass the ball thats for sure.

Here Kitty, Kitty.

Ive seen both play this year. Both are good football teams, I think Wayne CO wins. CJ is the difference. 20-6

what's everyone's prediction of the game?

i see the cats coming out on top but it should be a great game. if hammack can get loose early, the cats will dominate. cj has really been playing great all year and i look for him to finish the season up stronger than ever. hammack only likes about 300 yards having 2,000 on the year. i sure would't mind seeing him get to 2,000 friday night! :thumb:

all of region 6 has played both of these teams so everybody give your inside scoop on how you think this game will play out.

Even if Cj does get loose early it will just keep the boro in the game there is no chance of waynesboro stoppin our passing game. Its the worst secondary in region 6A goin aginist the best passing attack. And dont forget we have Dixon in the backfield. Waynesboro is one deminsional, they couldn't throw the ball to save their lives.

CJ is no doubt having a great year, 1700 yards is unbelievable. The enability to pass has obviously given the Kitty Kats a good running game. I expect the Trojans to fully commit to the run, that should slow it down and with Waynesboro not being able to pass the Kats could find themselves down early. Collinwood has probably the most balanced offense in the region, so they should pick the WC defense apart for 20+ points.

CHS 28

WCHS 13

Edited by GreenMan

Would love to come watch this game but it's too far away if I don't have a child playing. My initial thought is that Collinwood will win because of their passing, but when I think about it Wayne Co has the great running game, so I don't know who has the advantage. Where is the game? I'll vote for whoever has home field.