Jackson Central-Merry @ Hardin County

VolunteerGeneral

Well first off I want to say yanker you are full of yourself. JCM will lose this game because of penalties and no discipline. I think this will be a very close game all the way through. If hardin county can contain borner and be very progressive in offence then jcm has no chance. I am still thinking about my prediction.

I expect a close game. No one has contained Borner yet. He always seems to come up with a big play when you have to have one. The key to JCM is always make more big plays than mistakes.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first off I want to say yanker you are full of yourself. JCM will lose this game because of penalties and no discipline. I think this will be a very close game all the way through. If hardin county can contain borner and be very progressive in offence then jcm has no chance. I am still thinking about my prediction.

You are way off base. HC has little chance. They've had the discipline to be 7-2 and a probable Region championship. No one contains Borner and they sure won't. Keep dreaming. Get off this penalty thing. You're starting to sound like the young misguided Cephus. Come to your senses and go with JCM in a massacre.

This is going to be a good one! I am in agreement with you. Never mind the lost one, Yanker. He gets too busy looking in the mirror. Keep focused and get the job done, the rest will sort itself out. Borner will make some big plays, so just be prepared for it. But don't get discuoraged by it. Keep Milligan on the field throwing the ball as much as possible and it will reduce the chance of Borner making a big run. You guys can do it, I have no doubt!!! :thumb:

I am not meaning to slam JCM on the penalty thing, but from what I have seen and what folks tell me most of the penalties are justified. I wasn't at the Brighton game so I can only speak from the one side I heard from. I would have thought that the JCM coaching staff would have cleaned that up by now. JCM could be playing Maryville with proper discipline!!! I have tremendous respect for the JCM talent and speed. Maybe I am overly critical of the penalty thing.

Drewcephus...Like I said before we had around 100 yards in penalties against Raleigh-Egypt. I thought that was way too many and it was. But just imagine 270 yards in one game. Think of how many yards that is. That`s not a shabby figure for a team that gets that many yards in total offense. I have no idea who you talked to, but here are some facts. JCM had 3 tds of 40 yards or more called back. The last one in the last minute of the game was clearly caught on tape as a bad call and would have won the game. The ref who called most of the penalties used profanity all night long when our captains tried to find out what they were calling the penalties for. He then went on to use a a racial slur towards the JCM team. I have nothing against the Brighton team. They played hard. But that game was handed to them on a silver platter. Even if you can imagine a team as talented as JCM making that many penalties in one game, the flag they threw on Ricky for going past the LOS at the end of the game was totally bogus. I predicted then that JCM would still win the region championship and I`m gonna stick to that. I knew Brighton would most likely lose to both the HC`s. I also knew that JCM would have their hands full with both of them. It will be a good game Friday, but I really think JCM will come out on top.

Last years score was 27-7 in favor of JCM. This game was played at Hardin County and as I recall Milligan and Borner were both playing QB. What has changed since last year that makes you think Hardin will win?

Drewcephus...Like I said before we had around 100 yards in penalties against Raleigh-Egypt. I thought that was way too many and it was. But just imagine 270 yards in one game. Think of how many yards ...... was totally bogus. I predicted then that JCM would still win the region championship and I`m gonna stick to that. I knew Brighton would most likely lose to both the HC`s. I also knew that JCM would have their hands full with both of them. It will be a good game Friday, but I really think JCM will come out on top.

There is a guy down there at Brighton whose Dad is from Henry County. That was my only source. And you know how it is, there are always three sides to every story - one from each side and then the truth! :ph34r: But I will definitely say that when I first heard about the 270yd penalty game, that something was very fishy. I have never heard of that many yards in penalties in a single game! I don't think Henry County even has that much this year! Nonetheless, I do think that JCM is having more than there share of penalties.

Certainly nothing against you or the JCM team, but I have to root for Hardin County here. I am confident that the Patriots will do their part. Now if HC will win in Savannah, then the other HC will come away as Region Champs.

There is a guy down there at Brighton whose Dad is from Henry County. That was my only source. And you know how it is, there are always three sides to every story - one from each side and then the truth! :ph34r: But I will definitely say that when I first heard about the 270yd penalty game, that something was very fishy. I have never heard of that many yards in penalties in a single game! I don't think Henry County even has that much this year! Nonetheless, I do think that JCM is having more than there share of penalties.

Certainly nothing against you or the JCM team, but I have to root for Hardin County here. I am confident that the Patriots will do their part. Now if HC will win in Savannah, then the other HC will come away as Region Champs.

Oh I don`t dispute that JCM has their share of penalties, but no way a team gets 270 yards. If you made a line chart even for JCM that spike would have been so high it would be deemed an anomaly. Couple that with the racists remarks and it make you go hmmmm. Oh well. We were put in a big hole by losing to a 2nd tier region team early in the year. JCM should beat HC Friday, but as we all know anything can happen, so I`m just gonna keep my fingers crossed. BTW again I want to compliment you on taking the time to be a plus member. I hope more Patriots will follow your lead. When you think of what it costs to go to a 2 hour movie for entertaiment and how many hours on end folks get on here and read and post about HS football, 12 bucks is not asking much to support this site.

The idea of Hardin County beating JCM makes me laugh. Drewcephus and the hapless prophet being on a football forum makes me laugh. Anyone other than JCM winning this region makes me laugh. The penalties (250 yards of them) cost JCM the Brighton game and a questionable call kept them from beating Germantown. Jcm is in a different class from the rest of the region.

I wish people would quit making excuses for JCM. They have played well this season, but how about giving the teams that beat them some credit. To say that they are in a different class from the rest of the region is a joke. They were beaten by brighton and squeaked out a win against henry county. I would not call that a different class. I must say that JCM will have troubles past the first round of the playoffs because of their lack of team disipline and their poor kicking game.

I wish people would quit making excuses for JCM. They have played well this season, but how about giving the teams that beat them some credit. To say that they are in a different class from the rest of the region is a joke. They were beaten by brighton and squeaked out a win against henry county. I would not call that a different class. I must say that JCM will have troubles past the first round of the playoffs because of their lack of team disipline and their poor kicking game.

No need to fool yourself. Brighton doesn`t have near as good a team as JCM. But if it makes you feel better to think Brighton is the same caliber a team as JCM then go ahead. JCM, Henry and Hardin are clearly the upper tier in this region.