State Tournament Schedule

TheGreatLineJudge

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the known matches in all classes have been submitted to CoachT (The Man) for Wed. and Thurs. as of 10:15 PM Central 19 of the 24 matches for Wed. appear on the scoreboard and 10 of 12 for Thurs. are there. The currently missing matches will appear shortly, I believe, and they are Division II matches. If you see an error, please post.

All known matches for Wed. & Thurs. are now on the scoreboard. Thanks CoachT. I will be at the MTSU site on Wed. watching the A-AA matches and will call in the scores as the matches are completed. I hope that supportors of the teams at the AAA site Siegel and the Div. II site Blackman will call in results to coacht as well. I believe that the TSSAA web site should be updating during the day. If you see a score on the TSSAA web site that has not appeared on the coacht scoreboard, please update on coacht. Remember that you need to have the final score, not a game in progress report.

As soon as the bracket seeds are determined, I'll call in the Q-F matches for Thursday afternoon. Those matches at the three sites will begin at 3:00 PM.

All known matches for Wed. & Thurs. are now on the scoreboard. Thanks CoachT. I will be at the MTSU site on Wed. watching the A-AA matches and will call in the scores as the matches are completed. I hope that supportors of the teams at the AAA site Siegel and the Div. II site Blackman will call in results to coacht as well. I believe that the TSSAA web site should be updating during the day. If you see a score on the TSSAA web site that has not appeared on the coacht scoreboard, please update on coacht. Remember that you need to have the final score, not a game in progress report.

As soon as the bracket seeds are determined, I'll call in the Q-F matches for Thursday afternoon. Those matches at the three sites will begin at 3:00 PM.

Where do we "call in" results to?

The schedule for Thursday's Quarter-Final Matches has changed:

Thursday, Session 3

Quarterfinal Matches

Class Match Site Time

A-AA #1 Pool 1 vs. #4 Pool 2 Blackman 3:00 P.M. - Court 1

A-AA #3 Pool 1 vs. #2 Pool 2 Blackman 3:00 P.M. - Court 2

A-AA #1 Pool 2 vs. #4 Pool 1 Blackman 5:00 P.M. - Court 1

A-AA #3 Pool 2 vs. #2 Pool 1 Blackman 5:00 P.M. - Court 2

AAA #1 Pool 1 vs. #4 Pool 2 MTSU 3:00 P.M. - Court 1

AAA #3 Pool 1 vs. #2 Pool 2 MTSU 3:00 P.M. - Court 2

AAA #1 Pool 2 vs. #4 Pool 1 MTSU 5:00 P.M. - Court 1

AAA #3 Pool 2 vs. #2 Pool 1 MTSU 5:00 P.M. - Court 2

D-II #1 Pool 1 vs. #4 Pool 2 Siegel 3:00 P.M. - Court 1

D-II #3 Pool 1 vs. #2 Pool 2 Siegel 3:00 P.M. - Court 2

D-II #1 Pool 2 vs. #4 Pool 1 Siegel 5:00 P.M. - Court 1

D-II #3 Pool 2 vs. #2 Pool 1 Siegel 5:00 P.M. - Court 2

They are now playing 2 courts at each site

Thanks GLJ! They must have just updated it after I checked it.

I'm of the opinion that they decided to change the format sometime this morning, or made the decision yesterday and updated today. As of last night, the original schedule was there.

To my recollection, this is the first time that quarterfinals are going to be played on dual courts as opposed to a single, large court.

Thoughts? Rants?

I'm guessing that since the 2 courts were already set up at each site for pool play, they decided just to leave them up instead of tearing down and setting up just one main court. Also, the quarter-finals will be over earlier giving the teams extra time to rest for the semi-finals and finals on Friday.

Announcements