'battle Of The Boro'!

Lost Old Dad

riverdaleman, how do you explain the tape at the TSSAA then? If Dave's hands were in his pockets, then SHS would have no "visual" proof then would they?

Can anyone from Smyrna post a link on this forum so all of us can see the "real " clip for ourselves?

It was posted on here awhile back that Dave is a grey shirt, not a red shirt. That means he is academically ineligible. That is why he isn't playing. His "knee" was fine when he fought a Smyrna football player over Christmas last year at a tournament wasn't it? That was right after the BCB.

I still think that Riverdale will beat OHS soundly, but I hope it is a fairly called game and this crew of referees will actually "watch" the game. I think "they" were the ones with hands in the pocket myself. I will be at a good game like WC/ Lavergne myself.

I'll believe it when I see the clip with my own eyes. I assume you have seen it or else you would not be talking about it so much, right?

Riverdale wins. This team is hard to predict a score on - they let folks hang around long enough to make the games interesting.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was about the battle, not a thread to bash Dave Thomas. There is no tape being sent and its because he didn't hit anyone. He was tslking trash so Riverdale's sideline was cleared. And Dave is sitting out because of the knee injury.

now back to real real topic of trying to predict how bad Oakland will lose

Only thing I know for sure is it will take a hour+ to get out of the parking lot! :lol:

Does ANYBODY know what genius on the school board put Oakland and Riverdale on a road with only two lanes to get out of?!?!?!?!?!

at the time Riverdale was built, there was NO road. And for years after it was built Warrior Drive didn't extend to Salem Road, just to Church Street...

Oakland will play hard and force Riverdale U to play their starters deep into the second half. As for the Dave Thomas crap. He does run his mouth. What teenager doesn't now a days? You should be carefull Fball. You're slandering his name. That ain't right and it could get you into deep trouble. I don't see you throwing your name out here. So stop trashing a kid who from what I hear didn't punch anyone. Was what he did over the line? I don't know I wasn't there. This thread is about Oakland and the University of Riverdale. So lets keep the talk on the game, not gossip like some old women! :thumb:

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.