Grace Vs Temple

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Temple. You really put it to them...33-3...haha! that's great. Even with all of those penalties temple still managed to win big...Congrats Kevin,FAT RANDY, Sessie, Daniel Mouw, Justin, Joey Sk. and Sh.

Of course Trousdale will be good, but don't worry about it. You guys have nothing to lose. No one expects you to win, so just play your best and show them just how good yall are.

Congrats Temple. You really put it to them...33-3...haha! that's great. Even with all of those penalties temple still managed to win big...Congrats Kevin,FAT RANDY, Sessie, Daniel Mouw, Justin, Joey Sk. and Sh.

Of course Trousdale will be good, but don't worry about it. You guys have nothing to lose. No one expects you to win, so just play your best and show them just how good yall are.

ya'll are gonna get blasted by Trousdale 82-0.

Whatever dude . . .

Yeah -- run the score up on us too . . .

Tell'em to call and forfeit and save their gas money. <_< Where should we stop scoring? 21-0? 35-0? 48-0? you tell us when to stop. You want us to put the cheerleaders in so you can get beat by girls?

Oh -- we got a real comic on our hands.

I believe we have just a little more class than that.

Our guys will come ready to play next week. They're not worried one bit about playing the #1 team in the state. Win or lose Temple will show they are a team with a lot of heart and talent. They're just glad to be able to go to the football playoffs in their third year of existence. So you can joke all you want to about the game -- it doesn't bother us at all. Have at it.

ya'll are gonna get blasted by Trousdale 82-0.

hey douche...if you even read my post, you would notice i said temple is expected to lose, but temple has nothing to prove. trousdale is #1. They should beat temple.

I think SP is just as good as Trousdale.And Trousdale came from 3A to 1A...why'd 2A get skipped? Is it because all the good private schools went to 2A?

But back to my point. You can claim you will run up the score, but what does it matter? Temple is just glad to get in the playoffs.

So run your mouth off. What does it matter? It's not like people expect Temple to get past first round.

I can promise you Temple will come out with all they have. They will play their hardest and they'll play like they should win. They won't roll over just because everyone expects them to lose.

So maybe they get murdered or lose and Trousdale goes on to win State, then Temple can say they got put out by the State champions.

Tell'em to call and forfeit and save their gas money. :lol: Where should we stop scoring? 21-0? 35-0? 48-0? you tell us when to stop. You want us to put the cheerleaders in so you can get beat by girls?

You must think since were a 4th seed were just like all the other teams in your region you ran all over. Well we were beating South Pitt at half and played close to them the entire game until the 4th quarter and at that time they were like the #2 or #3 team in the state. So dont think were just gonna lay down and let you rape us. And whoever you are your the biggest trashtalker and dont deserve to be on coacht.

Temple was the better team last night. The game was alot closer than the score says it was 13-3 with like 10 minutes to go. Temple didnt throw the ball as good i thought they would, but Smith ran the ball very well.

Dont get this the wrong way. Temple played better football the deserved to win but what did yall think of some of the calls?

Temple was the better team last night. The game was alot closer than the score says it was 13-3 with like 10 minutes to go. Temple didnt throw the ball as good i thought they would, but Smith ran the ball very well.

Dont get this the wrong way. Temple played better football the deserved to win but what did yall think of some of the calls?

The calls were definitely in favor of Grace.

I don't think Temple ever had as many penalties called against them like they did last night. They had 15 penalties called against them for 160 yards. Grace only had 4 for 20 yards. Looks kind of lopsided to me.

You are right, Temple was the better team last night and is the better team period. And as far as the score -- the game should have been a bigger blowout than it was. Temple did not play its best game last night. But I gotta give it to temple's defense -- they did a good job against Grace. And Josh Smith once again showed he is the real deal when it comes to football. He was unstoppable when running the ball.

And even though Smithson didn't have his best performance last night -- he still did what he had to do and showed he is a good QB. And Seth Skogen had some great catches as well. Good job to all the team.

I hope you guys take it to Trousdale next week and beat 'em.

I know they think they're gonna kill us -- but I truly believe Temple can upset Trousdale. Plan hard, practice hard and play hard this coming week.

The calls were definitely in favor of Grace.

I don't think Temple ever had as many penalties called against them like they did last night. They had 15 penalties called against them for 160 yards. Grace only had 4 for 20 yards. Looks kind of lopsided to me.

You are right, Temple was the better team last night and is the better team period. And as far as the score -- the game should have been a bigger blowout than it was. Temple did not play its best game last night. But I gotta give it to temple's defense -- they did a good job against Grace. And Josh Smith once again showed he is the real deal when it comes to football. He was unstoppable when running the ball.

And even though Smithson didn't have his best performance last night -- he still did what he had to do and showed he is a good QB. And Seth Skogen had some great catches as well. Good job to all the team.

I hope you guys take it to Trousdale next week and beat 'em.

I know they think they're gonna kill us -- but I truly believe Temple can upset Trousdale. Plan hard, practice hard and play hard this coming week.

I think Grace had more than four penilties i know thats what the paper says but there is no way thats right. And there is no way you can say it was lopsided. There was a pass interferance call called on Grace that was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. A block in the back call on a big first down run. And they were offsides a few times. I watch alot of high school football and this was one of the worst offciated games ive seen at any leval.

The game should have been a bigger blowout than it was? haha were we watching the same game? Was it not 13-3 with 9 minutes to go and it should have been a bigger blowout haha good call.

And there is no way in the world temple can beat Trousdale. You think Temple is better than they really are. Remember they are 4th in one of the weakest region in the state.

Congrats to Temple on the win though you deserved it.

Edited by redandwhiteforever

'The game should have been a bigger blowout than it was? haha were we watching the same game? Was it not 13-3 with 9 minutes to go and it should have been a bigger blowout haha good call.

And there is no way in the world temple can beat Trousdale. You think Temple is better than they really are. Remember they are 4th in one of the weakest region in the state.

Congrats to Temple on the win though you deserved it."

The fact is we didnt play that good. And yes there is a chance we can beat Trousdale theres prob a 95 % chance that we wont. But they just beat a team 91-0 , you think there gonna come into our game overconfident, I would say so.