Grace Vs Temple

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want you people from temple to remember this- and you can take it like men (ok nevermind this won't happen)- but if you were capable of taking it like men- to get back on here after we kick your butts and say that you were wrong- WE WILL let the game speak for itself - I may get the spread wrong but grace WILL have the W- who gives what indian says- grace is better- we will prove it fri night..

I just want you people from temple to remember this- and you can take it like men (ok nevermind this won't happen)- but if you were capable of taking it like men- to get back on here after we kick your butts and say that you were wrong- WE WILL let the game speak for itself - I may get the spread wrong but grace WILL have the W- who gives what indian says- grace is better- we will prove it fri night..

Not to be nosy or anything -- but I've noticed you've been wrong before and a little bit obnoxious. I'm not even a Temple or Grace fan but I think there is something wrong with your crystal ball.

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?act=ST&...ost&p=825581931

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?act=ST&...ost&p=825583504

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?act=ST&...ost&p=825583508

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?act=ST&...ost&p=825583519

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?act=ST&...ost&p=825584651

Edited by takinit2thehoop

Well, we know who Grace's village idiot is this year.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is not directed toward you SNAILS. This is directed toward the village idiot.

I don't know who you are but you are making a fool of yourself!!! I don't know what makes you think that Temple has been playing bad but they put up quite a few more points on SP than Grace did and they beat Copper Basin. They must be doing something right.

Grace will have trouble with both of the Skogens and then when once they start to focus all their attention on Seth and Joey, Josh Smith is going to tear them up. And I do believe that they WILL hold up Diltz, he hasn't run over anyone else what makes you think he will dominate Temple?

Tell me why you are making fun of Temple's record? They have the better record in the region and the only way Grace will get the chance to play against Trousdale is by beating a team who has beaten a team you lost to!

And you say that you are going to let the talking be done on the field and you are on here spouting off like a complete idiot. If I was associated with Grace and knew who you were I would be ashamed!

Edited by vols2422

This is not coming from a legitimate Grace source. Nobody who plays or coaches would say anything close to what this person is saying. Thank you for seeing through what he is saying. I am sure if any Grace person did know who he is they would shut him up. Grace like any other team I am sure thinks they can win, just like I know Temple thinks they can win. I can't think of a better situation for these two rivals to be in than this. There first year with a region schedule and they are playing for the last playoff spot. Should be a good game.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is not directed toward you SNAILS. This is directed toward the village idiot.

I don't know who you are but you are making a fool of yourself!!! I don't know what makes you think that Temple has been playing bad but they put up quite a few more points on SP than Grace did and they beat Copper Basin. They must be doing something right.

Grace will not have the answers for either of the Skogens and then when once they start to focus all their attention on Seth and Joey, Josh Smith is going to tear them up. And I do believe that they WILL stop Diltz, he hasn't run over anyone else what makes you think he will dominate Temple?

Tell me why you are making fun of Temple's record? They have the better record in the region and the only way Grace will get the chance to play against Trousdale is by pure luck!

And you say that you are going to let the talking be done on the field and you are on here spouting off like a complete idiot. If I was associated with Grace and knew who you were I would be ashamed!

Yes it should be a great game. I know that both teams think they can win and both have proven that they can. It is just idiots like that that disgrace who they are representing and it takes away respect for that particular school. I know that the Grace football team has more pride than to get on here and make their team and school look stupid.

Do you possible think that eaglemanic may be from Temple and is only trying to create bulletin board material for his team. Any objective person looking at the beginning of this thread and comparing scores would say that Grace is a major underdog against Temple. The may reason I feel this is not a Grace poster is because he did not even spell Dilts' name correctly. I feel bulletin board material only last for the first couple of plays anyway.