How Will Warren Co. Do This Yr..

superstar32

Dub-c all the way

I think Warren County certainly has the talent to make it to the top half of district 7-aaa, but I think their problem has always been the mentality that they have approached games with. 7-aaa will be pretty balanced this year with Siegel, Riverdale, Oakland, White County and Cookeville making a very solid top 5, so Warren County needs to get off to a good start if they want to do well in 7-aaa

I think Warren County certainly has the talent to make it to the top half of district 7-aaa, but I think their problem has always been the mentality that they have approached games with. 7-aaa will be pretty balanced this year with Siegel, Riverdale, Oakland, White County and Cookeville making a very solid top 5, so Warren County needs to get off to a good start if they want to do well in 7-aaa

warren county is gonna take the top 5 cause they have a coach that is actually good this year....they still have their stars to brandon adcock and brooks majors

warren county is gonna take the top 5 cause they have a coach that is actually good this year....they still have their stars to brandon adcock and brooks majors

THE VOICE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE OBSESSION WITH ONLY A FEW PLAYERS FROM WARREN COUNTY. THE ONES YOU GUYS PICK TO LOVE MAKE NO SENSE. I PERSONALLY AM LOOKING FORWARD TO ADAM WOOD PUTTING ON AN AERIAL SHOW EVERY NIGHT THIS YEAR. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE RETURN OF SHAY GLENN AND HIS HANDLES. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING CHRIS WEITZEL GROW INTO HIS BODY AND DOMINATE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WARREN SWANN DROPPING THREES AND PUTTING ON HIS AERIAL SHOW. THERE IS MUCH MORE TO WARREN COUNTY THAN BRANDON ADCOCK AND BROOKS MAJORS. NOT A SHOT AT THOSE GUYS, BUT THEY ARE NOT THE "STARS" BY THEMSELVES.