1a Playoffs

JungleBoy

i would really like to no how the ''''' you figure that you had better take a look at little ol JB 10-0 if you don't mined and beat the region 2 A champs so get off the TC bull crap have heard it until i am sick

Wow!! Don't that just make you the greatest team to every play a 2A school. TC also beat 2A Smith Co. and two 3A teams-Macon Co. and Livingston Academy. Oh yeah, and they are also 10-0.........

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would really like to no how the ''''' you figure that you had better take a look at little ol JB 10-0 if you don't mined and beat the region 2 A champs so get off the TC bull crap have heard it until i am sick

Jo Byrns would be lucky to hold TC within 40, Trousdale County is the best 1-a team in the state, and they WILL win the State Title. no more I can say.

Unless TC allows themsevles to get beat, that is the only way they will be, they will be in the finals. Now, I don't know for sure who they will play...but I know it won't be JB!! They may be 10-0 but JB won't be able to match MP, JCS, or Union City. One of those three will make the finals.

If you didn't go to the Manassas/Halls game last night you miss a show. The Manassas Tigers bet Halls 44-7 on Homecoming and looked impressive. Their defense held Halls to -47 yards rushing. They had pressure on the quarterback all night. Then you go to the offense led by led 7 vaughn who surpassed 1,000 rush yards for the season. They had tackles pulling all over the place . These Kids are pumped up Mckensie better look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

logger169 do u go to jo byrns? Cuz i know ur a JBS fan, but stop talking so much crap. As a JBS fan myself ur making us look like dumba$$e$.

well big tuck if you feel like it maybe you are and no i don't go to JBS and who said i was even a fan i was just tired of everyone talking about TDc and have not said anything to make you or JBS look like that just my openion and will keep doing it until thay stop it has nothing to do with JBS i just like the red devels and thay have got no respect out of a great season sorry no disrespect to you or the team so plzzzzz forgive me if you took it that way